Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Taichunger

Hey thanks WG! The new signals/camo UI changes are great!

10 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
38,139 battles

Like the one-click action and the demount all signals buttons. Thanks!!

• Cool 5

[MGL]
Members
475 posts
3,617 battles

Not sure how i feel about the ability to mount 21 flags. This will just make me run out of flags faster, still not buying any.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,216 posts
22,756 battles
10 minutes ago, Slumlord_Dasboot said:

Not sure how i feel about the ability to mount 21 flags. This will just make me run out of flags faster, still not buying any.

I think that was the intent.

Now if they would let me have enough points to set 19 skills of any tier for my captains that would be great!

[MGL]
Members
475 posts
3,617 battles
5 minutes ago, Khafni said:

I think that was the intent.

Now if they would let me have enough points to set 19 skills of any tier for my captains that would be great!

The intent is your going to need them when they add all the new upgrades for all the t10 ships and they all require you to regrind the line 2 times to get the upgrade for one ship.

Watch them make the upgrades game breaking good to the point where the base ship is turned into trash.

[TNG-2]
Members
207 posts
14,678 battles

Yeah, probably for the line re-grinds... also a great chance for those players with a HUGE stockpile of flags to actually be able to use them.  I have over 1,000 of each of the basic economy flags... I just constantly get more it seems.

[TORCH]
Members
697 posts
17,881 battles
1 hour ago, Taichunger said:

Like the one-click action and the demount all signals buttons. Thanks!!

Agree.  Very nice QoL additions.  They were a long time coming, but they work quite well.  Especially happy about 1-click flags/signals.

[K-POP]
Members
4,843 posts
13,357 battles

The one click mounts are nice, and the demount all by section is definitely useful, but I wish we had the actual demount all option like the mod in the modstation has

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,812 posts
4,278 battles
27 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The one click mounts are nice, and the demount all by section is definitely useful, but I wish we had the actual demount all option like the mod in the modstation has

It's three quick clicks, way faster than the old way. Also I like that we have demount by section. But I think the one click demount/mount is the best improvement, there was no need to open a whole other menu just to mount a signal.

Also now I can finally burn through my 1000+ Zulu signals. And if they want people to expend signals, it's working. I dropped about 30M in credits on more signals today.

[K-POP]
Members
4,843 posts
13,357 battles
3 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

It's three quick clicks, way faster than the old way. Also I like that we have demount by section. But I think the one click demount/mount is the best improvement, there was no need to open a whole other menu just to mount a signal.

Also now I can finally burn through my 1000+ Zulu signals. And if they want people to expend signals, it's working. I dropped about 30M in credits on more signals today.

I agree it’s definitely a lot faster, but when I first saw ‘demount all’ in the dev blog I was expecting a one click demount all like the mod. Three clicks is better especially now that we have almost three times the flags, but part of me wants to say ‘we have demount by section, why not go all the way for full laziness/efficiency?’

[ARGSY]
Members
23,285 posts
17,234 battles
3 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

part of me wants to say ‘we have demount by section, why not go all the way for full laziness/efficiency?’

I guess they figured some people would prefer to leave the combat flags on and demount everything else when they've got their first win of the day - or at least scale back after the first win and demount the Draconics, leaving the regular econ flags (which you can easily get in More Resource containers) in place.

I think 'demount by section' is a nice compromise. It's only two extra clicks, and it means you don't accidentally take off the Juliet Charlie when you're dumping the econ flags.

Yes, it's going to make people eat through their flags faster. But on the whole, if you're mounting every econ flag you can to get the best yield for a power grind, it's nice to know you no longer have to compromise on the survivability boosters. 

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

Sign in to follow this