Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SKurj

So... any reduction in cv's per game today?

10 comments in this topic

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts

Just curious... I played coop so far today, only one random at T4 and it was a single cv game..

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,431 battles

Yes. I played T3 and T4 games today. 2 CVs in each. The best part, though, was MM dumped me into 9 player games, so the ratio of CV to real ships was the same as when there was triple cancer.

Members
1,660 posts
43 minutes ago, SKurj said:

Just curious... I played coop so far today, only one random at T4 and it was a single cv game..

In the few battles I played today at Tier VIII, I did not notice an appreciable difference.  It was a very small sample size though, about 8 battles.

Edit:  It was a very heavy DD day though.  44 in queue at one point.  I think due to the new Campaign.

Edited by Gunga_Dinner

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts
14 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

In the few battles I played today at Tier VIII, I did not notice an appreciable difference.  It was a very small sample size though, about 8 battles.

Edit:  It was a very heavy DD day though.  44 in queue at one point.  I think due to the new Campaign.

ahh that makes sense - the DD's

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
38,163 battles
2 hours ago, legozer said:

Yes. I played T3 and T4 games today. 2 CVs in each. The best part, though, was MM dumped me into 9 player games, so the ratio of CV to real ships was the same as when there was triple cancer.

Thats kinda what I figured would happen. The number of 2 CV crapfests would simply go up and there would be more queue dumps as CV players waited longer.

[-A-8-]
Members
537 posts
21,593 battles

Yea it's the same reason they don't limit artillery to 1 per battle is tanks. WG have always say capping it at 1 or 2 reduces the chances of getting battles with none in them.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts

I'll have to confirm, T4 random teams for me at least sucked today...   so i spent most of it in coop...  just played 1 it was a T5 random 1cv per side... and current game has 5 dd's and 2 cv's per side...  least i am high tier in gangut

update 5 dd's and 2 cv's per side f'n suck... once again the game drives me away.

Members
224 posts
6,096 battles

Back in WW II the United States should never have built all those aircraft carriers. They dominated the war in the Pacific which just wasn't fair to the Japanese destroyers.

2000187368_aircraftcarrierfleet.jpeg.b06e000c5d522060a24fcbc4e751b75f.jpeg

• Boring 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts
7 minutes ago, GoldDust2015 said:

Back in WW II the United States should never have built all those aircraft carriers. They dominated the war in the Pacific which just wasn't fair to the Japanese destroyers.

2000187368_aircraftcarrierfleet.jpeg.b06e000c5d522060a24fcbc4e751b75f.jpeg

no wonder the BB became obsolete, between 5 dd's per side and 2 cv's per team its just a cancerous game if you aren't in either of those 2...  spend most of the battle dodging torps and having very little to zero effect on the outcome of the battle.. sure it needs decent cv and dd captains...  well average cv captains at least...   when fighting ships with no AA over and over and over and over and over and over and over

I'll check it out again come 0.9.4 til then i am out...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this