Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CDR_ESX

WG, how about showing some good will with pricing during Corona?

9 comments in this topic

[TPGUN]
Members
8 posts
77 battles

We all know how generous and thankful you are to your community WG, so why not lower your prices during these hard times of people losing their jobs or getting their hours cut all across the world?

Edited by CDR_ESX
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts

they gave every player with an active account in both tanks and ships (not sure about planes) 2 weeks premium....  its what brought me back... 

but hey my internet provider raised my rates lol...

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,265 posts
12,219 battles
4 minutes ago, SKurj said:

they gave every player with an active account in both tanks and ships (not sure about planes) 2 weeks premium....  its what brought me back... 

but hey my internet provider raised my rates lol...

Optimum turned off my cable ,  internet and phone yesterday because I missed February and March payments . They said they wouldn't do this during the pandemic Sprint and Con Edsion have been good about late or non payments Optimum cable no . I will always remember this and drop them like a hot potato when this over  . My restaurant closed 5 weeks now no opening in sight I could have used that money for food instead I had to pay a cable bill .  

• Boring 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts
1 minute ago, clammboy said:

Optimum turned off my cable ,  internet and phone yesterday because I missed February and March payments . They said they wouldn't do this during the pandemic Sprint and Con Edsion have been good about late or non payments Optimum cable no . I will always remember this and drop them like a hot potato when this over  . My restaurant closed 5 weeks now no opening in sight I could have used that money for food instead I had to pay a cable bill .  

ouch...   apparently my internet provider, posted some notice on social media that it was a mistake...    they didn't send me that notice, though they asked me to contact them to discuss cheaper options ffs...  and they are the only game in town... at least that is on modern tech...

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

I wouldn't complain about a sale but WG already gave people some free premium, you can argue that isn't much but they are under zero obligation to give anything but they did so...

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,817 posts
7,512 battles

Never let a crisis go to waste.   

[OIL-1]
Members
1,299 posts

I'm still in recovery from all that free premium, and today they're offering 2 premium ships for a mere pittance of coal. More generosity than I can handle.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,767 posts
4,771 battles

2 weeks of FREE Premium time is pretty good pricing, as far as I'm concerned.  So what do you really want?

[NOVEL]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,951 battles

My wife make stuff for Sims4. I wouldn't do that, seeing how much time she invest (some sets require multiple people working on them and are up to 150-200 man hours) and then it sells only for a few $. 

She thinks about quiting selling her goods in the USA, because EVERYONE comes to her and says: it's corona, you should give your stuff for free.

Sign in to follow this