You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

I'll take Random bundles for 1500 dubs Alex............. ( how did u do?)

10 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,709 posts

For grins I took 3 of the bundles to see what would happen.  Like many of you I already have plenty of signals and camos but I did it anyway.

Got some signals and camos but after the other crates they seem kinda costly.

Pretty sure I'll stop at the 3.    

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,826 posts
4,285 battles

Really trying to figure out why I would pay 500 doubs for something I can get with a couple thousand coal. What's the special drop supposed to be?

The loot box thing is really getting old, and every event the price goes up and the rewards get worse.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
19 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

For grins I took 3 of the bundles to see what would happen.  Like many of you I already have plenty of signals and camos but I did it anyway.

100% pass on these.

There's nothing in them I really want that I can't get for free through the Strength of Will campaign.

[BTH]
Members
337 posts
18,642 battles

My strategy was not to buy any unless the first one would give the commander (apparently not). I do not want the uncertainty.

Spoiler

p.s. do not expect the commander before the 30th bundle -- it is possible but the probability is very low

Edited by Klaus_Conqueror
  • Cool 1

[OIL-1]
Members
1,299 posts
5 minutes ago, Klaus_Conqueror said:

My strategy was not to buy any unless the first one would give the commander (apparently not).

Same here. It was a free pull on a slot machine. I didn't win, but thanks for the free pull.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
10,914 posts
18,892 battles

Embargo on. WG has to fix itself, before the Embargo is lifted, so it's not going to happen in the near future, I suspect. I will keep a weather eye out for that while I spend my money on other less grindy games with a better economy and that wants to develop all parts of their game.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[NOVEL]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,951 battles
2 hours ago, Klaus_Conqueror said:

My strategy was not to buy any unless the first one would give the commander (apparently not). I do not want the uncertainty.

Same here. Clicked on it, no commander, skip it. You have 6 months to finish the campaign and I don't care about that strange named guy.

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
2 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

I didn't get the 1 in 61 chance*, so not buying any of them. They are not worth the dubs to me.

944037518_Notworththedubs.thumb.JPG.9b94540fa9a074ab816337bb3b759e9c.JPG

*The minimum chance should be 1 in 61. It may or may not be more, but that would take a statistical analysis which I can not afford, so I'm going with 1:61.