You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Klaus_Conqueror

Ghost Camouflage?

7 comments in this topic

[BTH]
Members
337 posts
18,602 battles

I received a Three Crowns permanent camouflage not specified for any ship (seems like a T10 according to the parameters) upon the first log-in after the update.

No idea what it is... :fish_book:

blob.thumb.png.2d0bebba79c5c72d53a71caeb1c964df.png

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts

There was a mission where, if you earned 5 Camos for the Tier 5-9 DDs, you got the T10 Camo.

[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
5 minutes ago, Klaus_Conqueror said:

I received a Three Crowns permanent camouflage not specified for any ship (seems like a T10 according to the parameters) upon the first log-in after the update.

No idea what it is... :fish_book:

blob.thumb.png.2d0bebba79c5c72d53a71caeb1c964df.png

lcF4tdD.jpg

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/european-destroyers-early-access/

• Cool 1

[BTH]
Members
337 posts
18,602 battles
12 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I had been rewarded corresponding Three Crowns camouflages for specific ships (Visby, Västerås, Skåne, Halland, and Småland) from those missions that I completed, but I received an additional one today not related to any ship (the last one in my figure). :fish_aqua:

Edited by Klaus_Conqueror
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
7 minutes ago, Klaus_Conqueror said:

I had been rewarded corresponding Three Crowns camouflages for specific ships (Visby, Västerås, Skåne, Halland, and Småland) from those missions that I completed, but I received an additional one today not related to any ship (the last one in my figure). :fish_aqua:

Shiny. Hope they don't take it back. Don't know why it's there then.

Members
763 posts
14,038 battles

That's the one for the tier IX Oyster.  Since you bought the Smalland you automatically get the camo for the Halland. Since you have XPed to the Halland somehow it's awared you the Oyster camo. Do you have the tier IX? Did you complete that mission?