You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
wjp120

Thank you for making it easier to mount/demount signals.

7 comments in this topic

[WOLFX]
Members
266 posts
12,301 battles

I've aired my share of criticisms of changes to the game. So, I think it's only fair to also praise good changes.

So, thank you, thank you, thank you for turning the signals into toggle buttons and getting rid of the confirmation dialog box. This is much smoother, faster, and easier to manage than the old system was.

• Cool 5

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,882 posts
13,332 battles
10 minutes ago, wjp120 said:

I've aired my share of criticisms of changes to the game. So, I think it's only fair to also praise good changes.

So, thank you, thank you, thank you for turning the signals into toggle buttons and getting rid of the confirmation dialog box. This is much smoother, faster, and easier to manage than the old system was.

Aloha,

I for one know this is a feature that has been asked for, for a LONG time and was glad to read it was coming! :Smile_izmena: Now if I could only push a GLOBAL mount demount button to find the signals and camo I have on that one random ship I don't play anymore...

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 1

[NKOTD]
Members
174 posts
3,699 battles
1 hour ago, wjp120 said:

well said.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,489 posts
18,553 battles

It is nice to be able to clear a ship of signal flags with just one click.

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
220 posts
7,105 battles

Concur with OP - thx WG