Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kyesac

Commander Availability - Gregorz B.

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

271
[WOLF9]
Members
1,138 posts
23,124 battles

Is the ONLY way possible to obtain the EU Commander Gregorz B through one of those 61 random crates for purchase for 500 Dubs?  I have not seen him available anywhere else.  Did I overlook something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,661
[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
1 hour ago, kyesac said:

Is the ONLY way possible to obtain the EU Commander Gregorz B through one of those 61 random crates for purchase for 500 Dubs?  I have not seen him available anywhere else.  Did I overlook something?

I believe that is the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
402
Members
925 posts
5,110 battles

Yea the information on that commander is very sparse. He's a vanilla captain with no special perks so I'd guess armory later for 1500 gold.

 

The good news is you get 7500 gold back so 15 bundles are, in effect, free. The bad news is there's 61 of them.

Edited by ksix
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
271
[WOLF9]
Members
1,138 posts
23,124 battles
17 minutes ago, ksix said:

Yea the information on that commander is very sparse. He's a vanilla captain with no special perks so I'd guess armory later for 1500 gold.

 

The good news is you get 7500 gold back so 15 bundles are, in effect, free. The bad news is there's 61 of them.

Plus you do get a decent amount of dragon signals.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,914
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,585 posts
15,111 battles
2 hours ago, kyesac said:

Is the ONLY way possible to obtain the EU Commander Gregorz B through one of those 61 random crates for purchase for 500 Dubs?  I have not seen him available anywhere else.  Did I overlook something?

Aloha,

Yes the only way to receive Gregorz B(too many consonance) is through the bundles. He is a Unique commander with no special talents FYI.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
384
[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
827 posts
7,428 battles

For those that have not done the math:

61 bundles = 30,500 doubloons

1,000 doubloons = $4

30,500 doubloons = $122

7,500 doubloons are in the bundles (15 bundles contain 500 doubloons), so you really only end up spending 23,000 doubloons for all 61 bundles.

23,000 doubloons = $92 net cost if purchasing all bundles.

Edited by Diesel_Thunder
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Guest
0 posts

while this is obviously going to frustrate us a bit, greg b is a purely cosmetic item, with no special perks, and I don't see we have strong grounds to object to his being exclusively available for doublons/cash. The other Legendary EU captain is obtainable by all (in theory), for free/time spent completing in game missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
271
[WOLF9]
Members
1,138 posts
23,124 battles
2 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

Yes the only way to receive Gregorz B(too many consonance) is through the bundles. He is a Unique commander with no special talents FYI.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Even being of Polish descent I am NOT going to try to spell that name.  And I can get pretty good with those last names.  :)

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
12,597 posts
14,320 battles
2 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

Yes the only way to receive Gregorz B(too many consonance) is through the bundles. He is a Unique commander with no special talents FYI.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Now now Hapa, as a Forum Administrator you must type out that Commander’s full name and make certain to spell the name correctly...

( Lol I must admit I have finding it amusing how difficult it must be for those that have had to type out that ridiculous name) :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,914
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,585 posts
15,111 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Now now Hapa, as a Forum Administrator you must type out that Commander’s full name and make certain to spell the name correctly...

( Lol I must admit I have finding it amusing how difficult it must be for those that have had to type out that ridiculous name) :Smile_teethhappy:

And that is why he is in the game, purely for the meme's:Smile_izmena:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
450
[BUOY]
Members
1,217 posts
16,267 battles
2 hours ago, Diesel_Thunder said:

For those that have not done the math:

61 bundles = 30,500 doubloons

1,000 doubloons = $4

30,500 doubloons = $122

7,500 doubloons are in the bundles (15 bundles contain 500 doubloons), so you really only end up spending 23,000 doubloons for all 61 bundles.

23,000 doubloons = $92 net cost if purchasing all bundles.

No bundles contain dubs, it's if you earn earn Swirsky through the campaign and then pull him from a bundle (or vice versa) that you get 7500 dubs.

So basically you have a little less than 1/4 odds of pulling Swirsky for free or even a gain of doubloons if you also get through the campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
384
[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
827 posts
7,428 battles
4 minutes ago, lloyd1701 said:

No bundles contain dubs, it's if you earn earn Swirsky through the campaign and then pull him from a bundle (or vice versa) that you get 7500 dubs.

So basically you have a little less than 1/4 odds of pulling Swirsky for free or even a gain of doubloons if you also get through the campaign.

Noted, and corrected my post. Thank you for clarifying :Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
243
[BSL]
Members
1,232 posts
21,382 battles

Be sure to check Commander bonuses before pursuing them.  There are excellent choices in the armory...but most are worthless except to look at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,913
[SGSS]
Members
5,776 posts
On 4/8/2020 at 10:53 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

Yes the only way to receive Gregorz B(too many consonance) is through the bundles. He is a Unique commander with no special talents FYI.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Sorry for sinking you last night in your FDR but you were the only ship in range.

It was nice to see it is being tested.  Please tell WG to make it avalable for anything but steel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×