You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
shaneduce

Sigh =(

19 comments in this topic

[2GOOD]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
64 posts
13,164 battles

/RANT_ON

Looks like Wargaming has turned down the amount of Coal I have received over the last 4 months. 

I know this game is a numbers game and have been so from the start. I have been keeping track of the anount of coal I get daily. I only pick resources in my daily shipments. As I find them more usefull than anything else in the containers for me. Now my numbers for the last 13 weeks bring me to just under 115,000 coal. I get 1,200 coal a day + a 5% bonus from my clan. (Edit: that dose not include the 400 coal a day for completing the daily's 38,220 coal from dailys)

At the start of the year I had just over 35K coal. And now I have 180,645 & 4,275 steel. With that I will not have enuff to even get a Jean Bart much less a Smolensk. 1 steel = 10 coal I know this and taking it into account.

I buy all my signals with credits, as credits are way more easy to get than coal.

I used my coupon on getting my Georgia last year. Now I wish I had gotten a Smolensk insted of the Georgia. But in my defence I didn't know they was going to remove Smolensk from the game.

I'm working on crunching on the numbers for last year its so far is showing I got more last year durring this time frame than this year. I'm talking about the first 13 weeks of the year. Sofar it's showing that I got over twice the amount over the first 13 weeks of 2019 than I got over the first 13 weeks of 2020.

So in conclusion I have gotten less coal this first 13 weeks than last year first 13 weeks.

Also NO i will NOT buy the 25X DUNKIRK premium containers for $60 bucks for a chance at 1.500 coal. Knowing my RNG luck I'll get no coal. I have more real life stuff to use my money on than that (AKA my kids). So if someone wants to gift me them today i'll take them.

Thanks =P

/RANT_OFF

If you have been tracking the resources post how good or bad your doing. I like to know if it's just odd or if Wargaming is shortting us so we can't get the Coal or steel ships but once or twice a year.

You welcome to flame me if u wish I know you want to, so have at it.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,924 posts

brings to mind getting 6 EU dd containers and getting 60 coins..

[2GOOD]
64 posts
13,164 battles
Just now, SKurj said:

brings to mind getting 6 EU dd containers and getting 60 coins..

I only have the Tier 5 and 6 one. I'm still 120 short from getting the Tier 7 one.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,280 posts
12,247 battles

I don't keep track of things like that but it's seems to be the same as always . I haven't really felt like I was getting any less coal this year as compared to last year .

Maybe because your grinding for JB and need the coal in a certain amount of time it makes it feel like it's just not coming fast enough . When your not looking every day sometimes your like holy cow I have a lot of coal now . 

[2GOOD]
64 posts
13,164 battles
12 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I don't keep track of things like that but it's seems to be the same as always . I haven't really felt like I was getting any less coal this year as compared to last year .

Maybe because your grinding for JB and need the coal in a certain amount of time it makes it feel like it's just not coming fast enough . When your not looking every day sometimes your like holy cow I have a lot of coal now . 

I was grinding for the Smolensk not the JB. I'm like this all the time with any game with a grind for Resources. 

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts

This year I also decided to track the results from Daily Containers ... you can compare this data to yours ... I have no empirical data from last year

From Jan 1 - Mar 31 I received 199 Containers ... about 2.2 per day ... they were all Resource Containers

In total I received Coal 248 times in slots 1, 2 and 3 for a total of 99,200 Coal .... like you, this does not include my clan bonus or coal from daily missions.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,280 posts
12,247 battles
5 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

s only game. Why you 'heff to be mad?

I always laugh out loud every time I see this  .

[FML]
Members
4,160 posts
16,067 battles
1 hour ago, shaneduce said:

/RANT_ON

Looks like Wargaming has turned down the amount of Coal I have received over the last 4 months. 

I know this game is a numbers game and have been so from the start. I have been keeping track of the anount of coal I get daily. I only pick resources in my daily shipments. As I find them more usefull than anything else in the containers for me. Now my numbers for the last 13 weeks bring me to just under 115,000 coal. I get 1,200 coal a day + a 5% bonus from my clan. (Edit: that dose not include the 400 coal a day for completing the daily's 38,220 coal from dailys)

At the start of the year I had just over 35K coal. And now I have 180,645 & 4,275 steel. With that I will not have enuff to even get a Jean Bart much less a Smolensk. 1 steel = 10 coal I know this and taking it into account.

I buy all my signals with credits, as credits are way more easy to get than coal.

I used my coupon on getting my Georgia last year. Now I wish I had gotten a Smolensk insted of the Georgia. But in my defence I didn't know they was going to remove Smolensk from the game.

I'm working on crunching on the numbers for last year its so far is showing I got more last year durring this time frame than this year. I'm talking about the first 13 weeks of the year. Sofar it's showing that I got over twice the amount over the first 13 weeks of 2019 than I got over the first 13 weeks of 2020.

So in conclusion I have gotten less coal this first 13 weeks than last year first 13 weeks.

Also NO i will NOT buy the 25X DUNKIRK premium containers for $60 bucks for a chance at 1.500 coal. Knowing my RNG luck I'll get no coal. I have more real life stuff to use my money on than that (AKA my kids). So if someone wants to gift me them today i'll take them.

Thanks =P

/RANT_OFF

If you have been tracking the resources post how good or bad your doing. I like to know if it's just odd or if Wargaming is shortting us so we can't get the Coal or steel ships but once or twice a year.

You welcome to flame me if u wish I know you want to, so have at it.

Did you get a coal supercontainer (or two) last year? Ranked Sprint this year? Seems like a big difference. Could your calculations from last year be wrong?

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,534 posts
1 hour ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

I just got a triple coal crate. My second one in 5 days.

I chose "more resources" a couple of days ago and didn't get any coal, none at all!

All I got was a supercontainer with a measly 30-days of Premium time. :Smile_veryhappy:

image.png.42b0d66e33c43941a0df40fed3d4e977.png

[CLUMP]
Members
1,534 posts
2,216 battles

It's interesting when I open to gain more resources containers I keep getting coal which I don't want I prefer free xp and here is some that wants more coal :Smile_teethhappy: Now I am trying my luck trying to see if get SC container :Smile_medal:

Edited by LastRemnant

[2GOOD]
64 posts
13,164 battles
34 minutes ago, SovereignEagle said:

Georgia is a way better choice than the Smolensk. 

If the Georgia was a better ship then why the Smolensk's is the ship being removed? Its being removed for sell becouse it and the JB are way to popular., 

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,924 posts

Correct me if i am wrong...

Isn't Smolensk a 'special' and not a premium, therefore WG can beat it with the nerfbat at will?  While JB is a premium and they won't change it? (can't)

[PVE]
Members
10,932 posts
18,944 battles
3 hours ago, shaneduce said:

I only have the Tier 5 and 6 one. I'm still 120 short from getting the Tier 7 one.

I have the 5 and 6 and am 70 short for the 7th. I f I bought a 1000 doubloon container it gives 60 and I only have 1,800 doubloons. Of course WG cheated the Co op only players out of being able to get 10 of the containers so all I can say now is.

image.png.efbd97eef61705b8935e08d3502436fd.png

[FG]
Members
566 posts
4,806 battles
52 minutes ago, shaneduce said:

If the Georgia was a better ship then why the Smolensk's is the ship being removed? Its being removed for sell becouse it and the JB are way to popular., 

I said it was a better choice. 

The Smolensk is super popular because it is a Tier 10 ship, available for coal with probably the lowest skill floor in the game. 

[2GOOD]
64 posts
13,164 battles
3 minutes ago, SovereignEagle said:

I said it was a better choice. 

The Smolensk is super popular because it is a Tier 10 ship, available for coal with probably the lowest skill floor in the game. 

I would not know can't compare........... =(

It would not be so popular if it was for Steel.