You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
sebfrm

Not sure what the sound means

7 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
2,078 battles

Okay I used to get a sound...ba ba ba bump (I attached the sound) and then the game would open into daily login where I would be able to collect my rewards.  However it no longer opens up that screen anymore upon login and just shows my Port, so does everyone else get this sound?  If so what does it mean since before after I collected the reward it never made it again for that day when I logged in.  Thanks.

warshiptone.mp3

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,792 posts
4,771 battles
19 minutes ago, Learux said:

I don't remember ever hearing that in World of warships.

Nor I.

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts
23 minutes ago, Learux said:

I don't remember ever hearing that in World of warships.

Me either

[HMCSH]
Beta Testers
1,664 posts
21,884 battles
1 hour ago, sebfrm said:

Okay I used to get a sound...ba ba ba bump (I attached the sound) and then the game would open into daily login where I would be able to collect my rewards.  However it no longer opens up that screen anymore upon login and just shows my Port, so does everyone else get this sound?  If so what does it mean since before after I collected the reward it never made it again for that day when I logged in.  Thanks.

warshiptone.mp3

Nope not part of WOWS

[LOU1]
Members
4,249 posts
12,713 battles

Possibly this:

"Novice players will have access to Daily Shipments, divided into four stages with each offering three gifts. Every stage will last for one week, during which players will need to log in to the game at least three times. The following stage becomes available either after all rewards have been collected, or when the week expires. You get: credits, doubloons, a Premium ship, containers, one day of Premium Account time and one Supercontainer. This type of Daily Shipment will only be available to players that reach Account Level 2 in their Service Record after the point that Daily Shipments hit the live servers. If you are already at Level 2 or higher when Daily Shipments are launched, you will have no access to this type of Daily Shipment."

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0710-halloween/#supply

Edited by ExploratorOne