You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_Hf93Jbjm9WjT

I hate CVs, and I have 4000+ CV battles

29 comments in this topic

Members
4,302 posts
  1. Why do I hate CVs?
    • Well, I only really hate the enemy team's CV, but I hate all CVs, since the dawn of time, whenever I decide to try and have fun with one of my dds. I hate CVs so much, I have shot down 70 000 enemy aircraft during my WOWS career.
  2. If you hate CVs, why have you played so many battles, in a CV?
    • If you can't beat them, join them!  Also, I can hurt CVs more, by playing one. Seriously, I kick myself everytime I press battle when commanding a CV. I have bruises to prove it.
  3. Doesn't this mean you are a hypocrit?
    • Well perhaps, yes.
  4. Do you hate submarines too?
    • Damn right I do. Submarines will be very bad news.
  5. Will you play submarines too.
    • Obviously, the best way to defeat the enemy, is to become the enemy.:Smile_hiding:

Am I the only one? Surely I can't be? If you are a CV main and hate CVs, speak up!

• Cool 9
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 6

0 posts

Pointless thread Im afraid. I see no constructive points to be made. Your post is just asking others to hate on CVs in hopes that having games in them will now make their hate somehow justified through loose logic.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 4

Members
1,904 posts
27,698 battles
6 minutes ago, Ban_CV_Complainers said:

Pointless thread Im afraid. I see no constructive points to be made. Your post is just asking others to hate on CVs in hopes that having games in them will now make their hate somehow justified through loose logic.

Ah, the smell of hypocrisy...

You claim the OP is "asking others to hate on CVs," which, I take it, you're against...

...while at the same time YOUR VERY MONIKER @Ban_CV_Complainers aims to incite the SAME hate feelings, just toward a different group.

• Cool 6
  • Boring 2

[SALVO]
Members
26,102 posts
29,035 battles
40 minutes ago, LoveBote said:
  1. Why do I hate CVs?
    • Well, I only really hate the enemy team's CV, but I hate all CVs, since the dawn of time, whenever I decide to try and have fun with one of my dds. I hate CVs so much, I have shot down 70 000 enemy aircraft during my WOWS career.
    • If you can't beat them, join them!  Also, I can hurt CVs more, by playing one. Seriously, I kick myself everytime I press battle when commanding a CV. I have bruises to prove it.
    • Well perhaps, yes.
    • Obviously, the best way to defeat the enemy, is to become the enemy.:Smile_hiding:

Am I the only one? Surely I can't be? If you are a CV main and hate CVs, speak up!

LB, the highlighted sentence is great advice for any player of this game.  For example, one can never truly understand DDs as a BB player if one doesn't play DDs.

0 posts
5 minutes ago, Crucis said:

LB, the highlighted sentence is great advice for any player of this game.  For example, one can never truly understand DDs as a BB player if one doesn't play DDs.

It is possibly one reason why I win more battles, when driving a dd with CVs on both teams, than when driving a dd with no CVs in sight.

(this just makes me hate CVs more, of course)

[SALVO]
Members
26,102 posts
29,035 battles
4 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

It is possibly one reason why I win more battles, when driving a dd with CVs on both teams, than when driving a dd with no CVs in sight.

(this just makes me hate CVs more, of course)

I guess that I don't mind CVs that much when playing my DDs because I seem to have a good feel for avoiding their gentle attentions.  LOL.  Plus, I'm not too proud to run back to friendlies for some AA assistance.  Flip side, when I've been playing my higher tier Swedish DDs, I've also run back to friendlies to help assist THEM with my AA.  :cap_rambo:

For what it's worth, I picked up a little trick from one of the CCs regarding making better use of friendly AA in DD.  Rather than running right up to close AA range of the friendly, just try to get into long (flak) range band of that friendly.  The LR AA can be plenty strong and flak bursts are annoying as heck when you're trying to line up attack runs in CV planes.  The flak isn't that big a deal on the approach, but when you're at the range where you're looking to release your weapons, flak can make it really difficult to even see your target as a plane.  And also, enemy planes in their final approach to the target probably aren't dodging as much and may be more vulnerable to taking flak bursts.

[INTEL]
Members
7,755 posts
36,877 battles

I do not play CVs. I do not own CVs. I hate CVs.

I just come out of an Öland battle. Two CVs per side. A T8 and a T6. Lovely.

They see me at the opening (both went to center) and immediately rockets from both and I'm gone. Damage done by me? Zero.

AA? Sure, I killed a few planes. Whoopdeedo.

Makes you want to play more. Why two CVs per side are allowed is beyond me. (I know three CVs will not happen with next patch). Big deal.

• Boring 1

[KMS]
[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,738 posts
12,599 battles

Had 3 CVs per side in a tier 4 French BB game, 

[TWFT]
Members
1,445 posts
40,147 battles

32477 battles and I hate CV's to. 

CV's not fit the game, they need there own game mode.

Subs will be a disaster in that WG will do just as good a job balancing subs as they have balanced CV's.

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,811 posts
7,486 battles

tenor.gif&ehk=hPBCx5FvdBVN5lPDTsOnAVypAZ

I have 1250 battles in RW CVs...... I hate CV threads.  

• Cool 1

0 posts
4 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

tenor.gif&ehk=hPBCx5FvdBVN5lPDTsOnAVypAZ

I have 1250 battles in RW CVs...... I hate CV threads.  

Oh well said. 

[DJL]
Members
237 posts
7,069 battles

I guess congratulations are in order then!  Hope they give you a free cv for your trouble.

Edited by Athrun2021

Members
7,101 posts
22,001 battles
1 hour ago, LoveBote said:
  2. Doesn't this mean you are a hypocrit?
    • Well perhaps, yes.

Keep in mind pre nerf this player had 100% more games in the Graf than the 2nd closest player on the server.  Let that sink in...…. back when the Graf was OP....Arguably the biggest seal clubber in this game.

Now it isn't and he has to work.....

• Cool 1

0 posts
Just now, Joyous_Vibes said:

Now it isn't and he has to work.....

hard!

everyday after returning from a day at work WOWS, I feel exhausted from the thankless task of CV clubbing enemy ships./

• Funny 1

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
4,811 posts
7,486 battles
11 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

Oh well said. 

I made a vow with myself about 100 times over the last 4 weeks to quit posting in these things...   You can see how that's turning out.   I'm drawn to idiotic conversations like a fly to cow crap.   

Edited by iRA6E
  • Funny 1

[KMS]
[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,738 posts
12,599 battles

I started an account for CVs... only because we might need it one day for clans and clan brawls.

[CYNIC]
Members
2,908 posts
7,738 battles
2 hours ago, LoveBote said:
  1. Why do I hate CVs?
    • Well perhaps, yes.

I like run'n DD, but get the CV Jeebies encountering them -- bit of a thrill dodging the "easy" class.  Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes, the bar eats you.

• Cool 1

[O_B_G]
Members
215 posts
7,045 battles
1 hour ago, Ban_CV_Complainers said:

He's just proving he's a griever with narcissistic views of himself. 
Can't take away a man's love for certain things unfortunately he's never gonna master anything even his DD's if his hate for another class overrides his judgement in battle.
"Revenge is self-defeating. It will eat away you until there is nothing left." Chris Bradford, The Way Of The Warrior 
giphy.gif

• Boring 3

[SALVO]
Members
3,089 posts
7,058 battles
29 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

I made a vow with myself about 100 times over the last 4 weeks to quit posting in these things...   You can see how that's turning out.   I'm drawn to idiotic conversations like a fly to cow crap.   

You got a new avatar for your forums profile! Had to read the name three times to make sure.  Also 100% feel the same,  am drawn to these threads like moth to flame till I look like your avatar  over and over. 

Edited by eviltane
  • Funny 1

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,314 posts
6,602 battles
14 hours ago, LoveBote said:
  1. Why do I hate CVs?
    • Well perhaps, yes.

Oink Goltz!
@LoveBote

Please Love Bote before posting.

Thx.

Sextuple bacon!!!
And 2 wurtz.

• Funny 1

[USA-N]
Members
785 posts
11,512 battles
15 hours ago, LoveBote said:
  1. If you are a CV main ...

Then you like picking on people who can't fight back, and you don't see what is wrong with that.

• Boring 2

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
4,811 posts
7,486 battles
1 hour ago, SidTheBlade said:

Then you like picking on people who can't fight back, and you don't see what is wrong with that.

Yea but.... CV Mains get all the hot dates and have groupies like yourself that follow us around and post on all our threads....     

• Funny 1

[OO7]
Members
658 posts
8,076 battles

When a CV can do this to you in the beginning of the game, they deserve all the hate.  I needed my hp, meanwhile he didn't lose a bit of his combat effectiveness.

0 posts
20 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

Yea but.... CV Mains get all the hot dates and have groupies like yourself that follow us around and post on all our threads....     

brilliant!

17 minutes ago, mixmkz said:

When a CV can do this to you in the beginning of the game, they deserve all the hate.  I needed my hp, meanwhile he didn't lose a bit of his combat effectiveness.

you know what they say about hate, one of the deepest human emotions, can only be truly expressed by someone who loves you. :Smile_child:

an abusive relationship though.

but yeh, even while such incidents happen to me less often now when driving a dd, I have learnt from the experience as a noob dd driver, when they do happen it is deeply frustrating. But similar has happened to me as a victim of radar cruisers, and long range bb fire, in the early minutes of a battle (ok, not the very first minute). When potatoing.../