Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wjgood

How do I transfer commanders?

10 comments in this topic

[FEYER]
[FEYER]
Members
52 posts
3,882 battles

I recently got the “cap” commander from the April fools missions and I was planning to put him on my Alaska. I got him, assuming that he would be fine transferring between nations and I tried to put him on and it didn’t work. How do I change his nationality because I’ve seen people with jingles on different nations and I though it would be the same. 

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts

You can't change their nationalities.

Jingles voice is on different nationality ships - you can change voice audio for ALL ships to Jingles - but not the CO.

[FEYER]
[FEYER]
Members
52 posts
3,882 battles
29 minutes ago, jmanII said:

You can't change their nationalities.

Jingles voice is on different nationality ships - you can change voice audio for ALL ships to Jingles - but not the CO.

So your saying that my special cap commander is only for brits

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
Just now, wjgood said:

So your saying that my special cap commander is only for brits

Yes, same with Jingles - same with Andrew Cunningham.

• Cool 1

[FEYER]
[FEYER]
Members
52 posts
3,882 battles
20 minutes ago, jmanII said:

Yes, same with Jingles - same with Andrew Cunningham.

I knew it was for Cunningham and Halsey and things but that seems stupid 

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
Just now, wjgood said:

I knew it was for Cunningham and Halsey and things but that seems stupid 

Not really for Jingles - he is British.

I was disappointed that Cap was.  I have an overabundance of Brit commanders already.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
7,852 posts
23,792 battles
36 minutes ago, jmanII said:

Not really for Jingles - he is British.

That should be irrelevant...what if somebody else would have won the CC competition?

Was nationality to be determined by the winner's nationality from the beginning or was British the default no matter who won?

If not usable on any nation's ships it should have been a choice determined by which ship you assigned him to 1st...same w/Cap commander.

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
3 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

That should be irrelevant...what if somebody else would have won the CC competition?

Was nationality to be determined by the winner's nationality from the beginning or was British the default no matter who won?

If not usable on any nation's ships it should have been a choice determined by which ship you assigned him to 1st...same w/Cap commander.

Wasn't that part of the entire event?

Yes, if a US CC would have won, we would have had a US.  I believe that was stated at the beginning.

Believe that there were at least 2 (if not 3) competitions running for this event at one time.  One for NA/EU, one for Russian.  That is why we got not only Jingles, but ComRichard.

The only commander that I knew of was 2 special Alex Ovechkin commanders (there were 4 total) - you could choose Russian or US.

[PVE]
Members
7,852 posts
23,792 battles
26 minutes ago, jmanII said:

Wasn't that part of the entire event?

Yes, if a US CC would have won, we would have had a US.  I believe that was stated at the beginning.

Believe that there were at least 2 (if not 3) competitions running for this event at one time.  One for NA/EU, one for Russian.  That is why we got not only Jingles, but ComRichard.

The only commander that I knew of was 2 special Alex Ovechkin commanders (there were 4 total) - you could choose Russian or US.

I wasn't aware of that...figured if they had a different competition for each server the commanders would have been the nationalities of each server if not universal. I was surprised when he was Brit only when he came out but I was on a playing hiatus so never got him or ComRichard when they came out.

Is ComRichard EU server only or is he NA also?

Was Jingles in the EU server competition also or was he just NA (I don't really follow any of them except when they post...or get quoted...in the forums).

Was there even any Latino options (don't remember any options for them) as at least Mexico is on the NA server...would we have had a Spanish speaking commander if they did (not trying to fly a "discrimination" flag or anything like that...just wondering if they had their own competition or if they weren't eligible due to their comments being in a different section on the NA forum or whatever)?

I voted for Zoup myself because he actually had in game tutorials & I thought he was actually a WG employee already...that event is when I realized he was just a CC...lol.

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts

Voted for Jive Turkey - he was actually in the Navy.

Not sure why, but if you got Jingles you got ComRichard also.  Both were EU.  For the competition the brackets lumped EU (non russian) with NA.  I guess they decided to seperate Russian from English language therefore got both.  I think there was one for Asian server also, but NA/EU did not get him.

Never a spanish commander.  Would not doubt if one is in the plans.

Sign in to follow this