Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tachyon_Pixel

Does anyone know the probability of getting a port slots for each container type?

12 comments in this topic

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,861 posts
4,861 battles

Back when I was still playing...if I wanted a port slot, I'd pick credits box...do those still exist, anyway?

[PANAT]
Members
11 posts
1,556 battles
1 minute ago, pyantoryng said:

Back when I was still playing...if I wanted a port slot, I'd pick credits box...do those still exist, anyway?

They still exist

[MHG]
Members
111 posts
23,137 battles

Zero.  However, you can get one port slot free for completing each of the easy, medium, and hard daily missions - so you can expect to pile up a few port slots each month as you play.

Edited by CuriousShadow
  • Cool 2

Members
265 posts
23,884 battles

I just mass-opened 100 containers Sunday and found that 1 was hiding a port slot.  I always chose the resource containers but have apparently missed collecting a few before logging off over the last few weeks, so I know a few credit containers (the default) made it in there.  How many?  Probably no more than 10.  So based off of my very small/insignificant collection, you have anywhere from a 1% to 10% chance of collecting one.

PS:  As CuriousShadow said, the daily missions are the best way to get them.  In as few as 3 days, you can get one slot - and up to 3 in a month. 

[ARGSY]
Members
23,462 posts
17,427 battles
13 minutes ago, Njanear said:

In as few as 3 days, you can get one slot - and up to 3 in a month. 

If you get both Daily Chains every night, the first slot will take you two nights. The second will take you five, and the third will take you ten.

First daily chain every night for 20 nights out of the entire calendar month is guaranteed to get you all three.  That's an easy target even in co-op.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
2,032 posts
14,103 battles

Thought I recall reading that the only container that contains port slots any more is the credits container.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,150 posts
23,210 battles

Going by my luck, I would say the chance of getting a port slot is ZERO.  I never got one and I have been playing since late 2015 / early 2016.

[EQRN]
Members
2,210 posts
19,870 battles

The chances are exceedingly low.  You’ll get 3 from monthly chains before you get one from containers.  And the containers that *dont* drop port slots are the resource ones, which are the best ones to get right now.

When I first started playing the game I always got the TYL container and got 2, maybe 3, port slots from those.  Now, I think the TYL choice is the worst, but who knows, maybe it still drops slots.

Edited by FrodoFraggin

Members
1,507 posts
18,021 battles

They are extremely rare but they do continue to show up in the daily supply containers. I've picked them up in the consumable containers( that's all I ever pick) and I've heard others say that they also show up in the credits container.

Sign in to follow this