Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

[DOTD]
Members
23 posts
8,956 battles

Folks,

Not sure about your approach to life in general, let alone gaming behaviour.. but when I extend myself in a round (WoW) to either assist a stray or pinched team mate requesting assistance & get destroyed trying to do so, there is absolutely no benefit or recognition for such valiant efforts except getting destroyed.  Also for DRAWING FIRE, distracting or chasing-away enemies for the benefit of the TEAM.

Worse, is getting called-out by team mates for being a 'idiot', loser or generally a bad player.  Even WORSE - usually by some moron who's been HIDING in the shadows & AWAY from the play so to keep their paint from getting scratched & maintain some flawless record on their account.. usually Premium players, just saying, so far, have this pompous attitude..

My record only reflects the amount of times my crew & I have been HAMMERED & SUNK - but the other side of this player's world, as in real life, I extend myself to help others at a time of need..

Just wish there were ways to identify these CALLS TO ACTION within games & help reflect the thankless efforts of team members placing their own safety in harm's way for others..

Help put an END to this silent abuse from point-stacking players who don't even realize some of the players they yap at may have actually assisted them already, if not soon.

Please come up with a CREDIT system that reflects ASSISTING & SACRIFICE when requested &/or even if not requested..

Anyone find this to be a reasonable request, PLEASE LIKE & elaborate on the issue..  & a HUGE preemptive THANK YOU to the FRANCHISE & TEAMS making all this possible!!

SaniClaws signing off..

Edited by SaniClaws
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,229 posts
22,826 battles

Everyone who isn't divisioned plays this game in a bubble. What you sacrificed with honest good intentions wasn't recognized as such by others on the team - who only saw a piece of the action and might have interpreted it as a stupid action. How would you see this implemented? What might it look like? The "karma" system is supposed to be the tool to recognize good play but it can be abused. Still, recognition is a biased, purely subjective, and personal decision by the player.

Edited by Khafni
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
3,290 posts
26,945 battles
32 minutes ago, SaniClaws said:

Folks,

Not sure about your approach to life in general, let alone gaming behaviour.. but when I extend myself in a round (WoW) to either assist a stray or pinched team mate requesting assistance & get destroyed trying to do so, there is absolutely no benefit or recognition for such valiant efforts except getting destroyed.  Also for DRAWING FIRE, distracting or chasing-away enemies for the benefit of the TEAM.

Worse, is getting called-out by team mates for being a 'idiot', loser or generally a bad player.  Even WORSE - usually by some moron who's been HIDING in the shadows & AWAY from the play so to keep their paint from getting scratched & maintain some flawless record on their account.. usually Premium players, just saying, so far, have this pompous attitude..

My record only reflects the amount of times my crew & I have been HAMMERED & SUNK - but the other side of this player's world, as in real life, I extend myself to help others at a time of need..

Just wish there were ways to identify these CALLS TO ACTION within games & help reflect the thankless efforts of team members placing their own safety in harm's way for others..

Help put an END to this silent abuse from point-stacking players who don't even realize some of the players they yap at may have actually assisted them already, if not soon.

Please come up with a CREDIT system that reflects ASSISTING & SACRIFICE when requested &/or even if not requested..

Anyone find this to be a reasonable request, PLEASE LIKE & elaborate on the issue..  & a HUGE preemptive THANK YOU to the FRANCHISE & TEAMS making all this possible!!

SaniClaws signing off..

Honest and truthful write-up 

Sign in to follow this