Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
1SneakyDevil

An April Fool's Joke

8 comments in this topic

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

image.png.866c988fd4d6486bee8b538e9ea59ca0.png

Only logical explanation I have since getting enough tokens to claim the Skane tonight. Almost every match is like this - a total joke.

• Boring 1

[GWG]
Members
7,400 posts
14,187 battles

Yeah well...   Tonight I saw someone obviously pulling the double-account CV trick.  Yeah, that's cheating.

I called him out on it at the BEGINNING of the battle when it just looked too stupid to be true.  This guy knew where everyone was before they were spotted..  He knew exactly who to hit.

I was there with my AA off, never detected, and he took a long detour straight at me, and rocketed me. 

There is no other explanation.  This was done repeatedly all over the place.   Our CV just sailed towards the 1 line and didn't participate.

[LOU1]
Members
4,249 posts
12,713 battles

That does sound pretty suspicious.

Wouldn't hurt to submit a Support ticket with replay.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[CLRN]
Members
600 posts
122 battles
4 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

Yeah well...   Tonight I saw someone obviously pulling the double-account CV trick.  Yeah, that's cheating.

I called him out on it at the BEGINNING of the battle when it just looked too stupid to be true.  This guy knew where everyone was before they were spotted..  He knew exactly who to hit.

I was there with my AA off, never detected, and he took a long detour straight at me, and rocketed me. 

There is no other explanation.  This was done repeatedly all over the place.   Our CV just sailed towards the 1 line and didn't participate.

or:

1)he was really lucky and found you

2)he had map awareness and predicted where you might go.

[GWG]
Members
7,400 posts
14,187 battles
13 hours ago, ghostbuster_ said:

or:

1)he was really lucky and found you

2)he had map awareness and predicted where you might go.

No and no.   The CV op had a perfect sitting-duck target right in front of him.  I was way off to the side. 

Person had to fly 5KM beyond them to get within my spotting range - and I was also speeding back to the 1 line as well.

THERE WAS NO SEARCH PATTERN.  Those planes came straight at me like I was detected....   And I wasn't.

It was a Random match, so it had to be a double-agent.

The only other possibility is that WG is putting co-op bots into random matches. 
Now those will bee-line straight to the DDs in CoOp  just like these did.  But I sincerely doubt WG would do that......

[GWG]
Members
7,400 posts
14,187 battles
13 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

That does sound pretty suspicious.

Wouldn't hurt to submit a Support ticket with replay.

I'm watching the replay again...    I thought maybe he saw his planes being detected....  

But there was a New York and Dougay there to detect them as well.  Those planes were detected by them long before me.

And I wasn't RD detected and pinged by a red team-mate either...

What do you guys think?

Edit:  I also noticed the carriers never attacked at the same time.  One of the plane sets were loitering

20200406_221802_PWSD105-Visby_05_Ring.wowsreplay

Edited by AVR_Project

[1813]
Members
388 posts
13,263 battles
On 4/6/2020 at 9:22 PM, 1SneakyDevil said:

image.png.866c988fd4d6486bee8b538e9ea59ca0.png

Only logical explanation I have since getting enough tokens to claim the Skane tonight. Almost every match is like this - a total joke.

I need 100 Euro tokens to get Skane, or getting 12 000  FXP by grinding my way to it from Visteras, Bundles only give 20 tokens each, a joke?

Sign in to follow this