Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CAPNATION

Premium Ship Credit Earners

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2
[KRON]
Members
19 posts
1,923 battles

Of this ships available on the martket to purchase with either doubloons or $$... what is the best credit earner available?

 

I am struggling with credits so so badly each tech tree upgrade... looking for options rather than a credit purse... 

I also dont want to spend the doubloons on the Moskva Camo.. when i may get one when she becomes "special" -- its my only T10

Edited by CAPNATION

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
514
[Y0L0W]
Members
586 posts
19,368 battles

Best one right now for me is Jean Bart. Then Alaska or Georgia. All the tier 9 premiums basically. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2
[KRON]
Members
19 posts
1,923 battles
8 minutes ago, Bortt said:

Best one right now for me is Jean Bart. Then Alaska or Georgia. All the tier 9 premiums basically. 

 

1 minute ago, SKurj said:

+1 for JB and its going away after tomorrow...

 

What is the average per game you guys are pulling in? Not counting your monstrous games...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts

this question has been asked multiple times in the past week, and there are alot of videos for it... i am not a good player just echo'ing the recommendations that have poured in for it.  I think you can even pull up the average server wide earnings from some stat sites. 

NVM Guess I was wrong,  maybe you can't get earnings from stats.. likely too many variables...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,369
[PVE]
Members
10,914 posts
18,890 battles
8 minutes ago, CAPNATION said:

 

 

What is the average per game you guys are pulling in? Not counting your monstrous games...

If you need credits you should play Operations and with a full team, you don't even need a premium to make good credits with your signals and camos. WG may be ruining Operations credit potential soon though. With signals and camos in Aegis for instance anywhere from 500,000 to 1,00,000 credits per battle. If you have Discord you can search for the Hoperations channel.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts

in my terribad play... couple losses in the mid 200k's for JB, my best is near 800k, most of my games have been in the 400k's, i paid for a T9 (only one i have...) and have 6 battles in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,194
[K-POP]
Members
4,846 posts
13,415 battles

Ignoring individual performance in any given ship, the top credit earners currently available are Kii and Roma (assuming you have the Kobayashi camo for them), followed by any of the t9 premiums. But the true answer to ‘which ship earns the most credits’ is ‘whichever one you do best in.’

For example, I have Georgia, Alaska, JB, and Friesland, all of which have the same base modifier for credits. However, I don’t do as well in Friesland or JB as I do in the other two, so they’d make less for me. Yes, Missouri May have the best modifier in the game, but if you’re terrible at battleships and consistently amazing in destroyers, you’d probably make more money with Friesland than you would Missouri. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2
[KRON]
Members
19 posts
1,923 battles
15 minutes ago, DolphinPrincess said:

Chart made by Harunakai

d4f6rz8z7jo31.png

 

13 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Ignoring individual performance in any given ship, the top credit earners currently available are Kii and Roma (assuming you have the Kobayashi camo for them), followed by any of the t9 premiums. But the true answer to ‘which ship earns the most credits’ is ‘whichever one you do best in.’

For example, I have Georgia, Alaska, JB, and Friesland, all of which have the same base modifier for credits. However, I don’t do as well in Friesland or JB as I do in the other two, so they’d make less for me. Yes, Missouri May have the best modifier in the game, but if you’re terrible at battleships and consistently amazing in destroyers, you’d probably make more money with Friesland than you would Missouri. 

 

 

Thank you all for the responses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
3,290 posts
26,945 battles

I personally use the USS Missouri if you need or want credits...……………. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,521
[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts
1 hour ago, DolphinPrincess said:

Chart made by Harunakai

d4f6rz8z7jo31.png

First time I've seen this in chart format ... as often as this question comes up I'm definitely saving this one.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
514
[Y0L0W]
Members
586 posts
19,368 battles
4 hours ago, CAPNATION said:

 

 

What is the average per game you guys are pulling in? Not counting your monstrous games...

Usually 400-500k on a non premium account on a very average semi-disappointing game. Usually with a premium account I’ll usually get around 700-800k with just the Zulu Flag. Good games (not monstrous but good) with a prem account is 900k - 1.1M with just the Zulu flag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,375
[WOLFG]
Members
32,274 posts
9,988 battles
13 hours ago, DolphinPrincess said:

Chart made by Harunakai

d4f6rz8z7jo31.png

So looking at say, Thunderer, would my service cost, assuming a base of 200k, (just a number) be (200-50%)-50%=50k? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts

My JB at T9 i think is 48k for service.. but I could have run a flag to reduce the cost...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×