Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mykawa

When will Moskva leave the tech tree?

26 comments in this topic

[-PVE-]
Members
301 posts
13,610 battles

This has been asked but not answered in another thread which was started by hapa_fodder.  There are many like me grinding to get the Moskva before it is moved to special ship status. I have the FXP to get in now, however, I want to save as much as I can by grinding and not be caught short when the move happens. I, and many others would, like a time frame or at least be told we will have a warning  before it is moved.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,225 posts
22,815 battles

I thought the target was 0.9.4 but @Hapa_Fodder posted about the Russian cruiser early access event in 0.9.4 yesterday - 

If this is early access and the T10 isn't released then my guess is that Kirov and Moskva won't be converted to Premium/Special ships until 0.9.5 with the Russian cruiser line release. Early news came out on the EU forum in February but no dates given.

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/130661-st-soviet-cruisers/

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,830 posts
4,285 battles
5 minutes ago, Khafni said:

I thought the target was 0.9.4 but @Hapa_Fodder posted about the Russian cruiser early access event in 0.9.4 yesterday - 

If this is early access and the T10 isn't released then my guess is that Kirov and Moskva won't be converted to Premium/Special ships until 0.9.5 with the Russian cruiser line release. Early news came out on the EU forum in February but no dates given.

This is my guess. 9.4 will be early release which probably won't include the T10. That would have full release in 9.5, which is when Moskva would leave.

Either way, they will definitely announce the change in the patch notes before it goes live. Remember also that we're still on 9.2, so you have at least a month at the earliest before 9.4 drops, and likely even more.

• Cool 2

[TF]
Beta Testers
5 posts
3,670 battles

Why did they remove the special upgrade mission early?  I picked up the moskva yesterday and the mission chain does not appear available.

[-PVE-]
Members
301 posts
13,610 battles
1 hour ago, AJTP89 said:

This is my guess. 9.4 will be early release which probably won't include the T10. That would have full release in 9.5, which is when Moskva would leave.

Either way, they will definitely announce the change in the patch notes before it goes live. Remember also that we're still on 9.2, so you have at least a month at the earliest before 9.4 drops, and likely even more.

Ok, thanks, read the post by Hapa and was afraid that the were getting 9.4 now. Did not realize we were still 9.2.

Members
2,444 posts
14,519 battles

Little sie note to this:  When Moskva moves to a "special" ship, it will NOT grant you the camo for the ship if you don't already have it.  Therefore, to my knowledge, it will be the ONLY special ship in the game that does not have a free permanent camo to go with it.  If you have the perma camo, chances are that you'll get the new T10 perma camo too.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,339 posts
17,511 battles
3 hours ago, Khafni said:

Very likely this ^

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,830 posts
4,285 battles
2 hours ago, Mykawa said:

Ok, thanks, read the post by Hapa and was afraid that the were getting 9.4 now. Did not realize we were still 9.2.

That was the Supertest announcement. 9.4 is going into supertest, and they're letting us know what the content will probably be. We update to 9.3 here either Wednesday or next week, forget which. A week or two after that we'll go to PTS for 9.4, and only after that will it go live. 9.5 will follow the same process. The update cycle WG is on is pretty reliable.

• Cool 1

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

I just want to know if we have the Moskva in our port, do we get Nevesky free of charge or do we need to spend another 18m credits or whatever to get it

I am praying for once, they copy WoT concept in that if something gets removed or changed, the replacement is credited for free in your inventory.  

Edited by kishan99

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
857 posts
7,180 battles
1 hour ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Little sie note to this:  When Moskva moves to a "special" ship, it will NOT grant you the camo for the ship if you don't already have it.  Therefore, to my knowledge, it will be the ONLY special ship in the game that does not have a free permanent camo to go with it.  If you have the perma camo, chances are that you'll get the new T10 perma camo too.

Do you have a source link for this because i heard the opposite

[SIMP]
Members
1,386 posts
11,695 battles
43 minutes ago, kishan99 said:

I just want to know if we have the Moskva in our port, do we get Nevesky free of charge or do we need to spend another 18m credits or whatever to get it

I am praying for once, they copy WoT concept in that if something gets removed or changed, the replacement is credited for free in your inventory.  

They have done that before in WoWS.

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
857 posts
7,180 battles

• WG Staff
    • Administrator
    • Community
    • WG Team

Few answers to some of your questions guys:

Those who have the legendary upgrade on Moskva will keep it. You'll also keep all permanent camos on it. 

Those who have the Moskva without a permanent camo will receive it when she will be in the armory. 

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles
8 minutes ago, missile742 said:

Those who have the Moskva without a permanent camo will receive it when she will be in the armory

thank god.  Tired of losing money in it

Members
2,444 posts
14,519 battles
14 hours ago, missile742 said:
  • WG Staff
    • Administrator
    • Community
    • WG Team

Few answers to some of your questions guys:

Those who have the legendary upgrade on Moskva will keep it. You'll also keep all permanent camos on it. 

Those who have the Moskva without a permanent camo will receive it when she will be in the armory. 

This means if you buy it from the armory, it will have the camo.

They said on the WoWs livestream last week that those who have it in port but dont have the camo will not get it when it moves to a special.  Pretty sure it was Hapa or Crysantos that was answering questions and I suppose it's all subject to change but they were pretty clear.

[ARGSY]
Members
23,385 posts
17,319 battles
5 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

They said on the WoWs livestream last week that those who have it in port but dont have the camo will not get it when it moves to a special. 

I'm not sure I see it staying that way. Time will tell.

Members
2,444 posts
14,519 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I'm not sure I see it staying that way. Time will tell.

Wasn't what I was expecting, to be sure.  Would just be....odd.  We shall see.

@Hapa_Fodder  If you care to chime in on whether or not players that have Moskva without camo will automatically get it or not when it moves :)

[WOLFG]
Members
32,288 posts
10,008 battles

Or that you'll get the camo when the ship hits the armory.

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,576 posts
15,087 battles
20 hours ago, Mykawa said:

This has been asked but not answered in another thread which was started by hapa_fodder.  There are many like me grinding to get the Moskva before it is moved to special ship status. I have the FXP to get in now, however, I want to save as much as I can by grinding and not be caught short when the move happens. I, and many others would, like a time frame or at least be told we will have a warning  before it is moved.

Aloha,

It has been mentioned a few times, sorry I have not addressed anyone that asked. But we have not released the actual update that the Moskva will be converted, but you have time (at a minimum right now a month probably longer) before the conversion occurs).

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 1

[BUOY]
Members
1,215 posts
16,252 battles

@Hapa_Fodder  If you care to chime in on whether or not players that have Moskva without camo will automatically get it or not when it moves :)

The answer is that WG really, Really, REALLY doesn't want to answer this question since the way they're leaning now i.e. the fair but skinflint option of no free permaflage for Exchange Moskvas and thus no compensation required for permaflage owners basically derails the Special Moskva hype train.

Members
2,444 posts
14,519 battles
6 minutes ago, lloyd1701 said:

The answer is that WG really, Really, REALLY doesn't want to answer this question since the way they're leaning now i.e. the fair but skinflint option of no free permaflage for Exchange Moskvas and thus no compensation required for permaflage owners basically derails the Special Moskva hype train.

To be fair...when splits have happened previously, WG has been exceedingly generous with camos and free ships.  This split seems a little more straight forward than, say, the US split (that had ships moving all over the place).  I'm sure that A) we will know as much as they want us to know when they want us to know it, and B) it will be presented with plenty of time for people to get their accounts in order to take advantage of it (since an average player can grind an entire line in what, 2 weeks?)

What I am gathering now is, nothing is finalized so the information is coming out without validation.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,339 posts
17,511 battles

9.4 is the early access part. So very likely 9.5 is when the Moskva moves over. 

[-PVE-]
Members
301 posts
13,610 battles
9 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

It has been mentioned a few times, sorry I have not addressed anyone that asked. But we have not released the actual update that the Moskva will be converted, but you have time (at a minimum right now a month probably longer) before the conversion occurs).

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Thanks for the reply! 

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
857 posts
7,180 battles
11 hours ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

They said on the WoWs livestream last week that those who have it in port but dont have the camo will not get it when it moves to a special.  Pretty sure it was Hapa or Crysantos that was answering questions and I suppose it's all subject to change but they were pretty clear.

Absent a transcript from the chat u heard I guess we will have to agree to disagree.  I read the EU dev post as those who have the Moskva now and don’t own the perma camo will receive it when Moskva hits the armory. Just have wait and see, either way I won’t buy it now and will hope to get it for free later

• Boring 1

[ARGSY]
Members
23,385 posts
17,319 battles
46 minutes ago, missile742 said:

Just have wait and see, either way I won’t buy it now and will hope to get it for free later

You certainly lose absolutely nothing by holding off and waiting.

Sign in to follow this