You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
9TenSix2Eight

Island Mania lol.

10 comments in this topic

Members
4,081 posts
44,091 battles

Tell a team they won't fit and there is always a team that accepts the challenge.

But C cap is notorious for having a Navy bar. On that map, it's a place called  Dropping Anchors. A place that serves lattes, and other exotic drinks.

Usually served by sailors with the front of their shirts tied in a knot. Needless to say it's overrated. But trying to get players to not stop there is near impossible.

Oddly, I used to see that cluster during the CV rework that got finished...ooff, not finished.

Back then the logic was to huddle together while I flew overhead and dropped enough torpedoes to herd the fleet to a cluster that size. Typically, a ridiculous amount of AA, but having pinned them down, my team usually does really well after that. Unless my team is also doing it, then I lose the match anyway .

You can often hear them say: "Alright, AA donut implementation complete. Let the CV try to get us now. Wait, what is that smell?" Then another player in that cluster will say: " Hey, who is poking their gun in me back?" And another player would say: "That is not my gun it's my torpedo." Then another player would say: " Hey, I knew the Zao was frisky, but that is too far, boundaries dude, boundaries."

Then I will say: "Alright fellas, the AA thing is cute, but if you don't come out, you might lose the other two caps and lose the match. Now come out and die with some shred of dignity."

And the lead player in the cluster would say: "Burn down CV 😈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!"

(Sighs) Blame the CV....

• Funny 2

[SALVO]
Members
6,954 posts
5,510 battles

You are just resentful because you weren't invited to the beach party

• Funny 1

[PHD]
Members
1,846 posts
7,262 battles
9 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

They haven't forgiven him for bringing potato salad last time.:Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

Members
4,081 posts
44,091 battles
43 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

⬆️ Agreed, and yet... The envy one has, to miss a party where every ship's guns have their ends touching each other.

Then the wierd music kicks in and the cheesy plot lines. "Is that a torpedo sticking out or are you happy to see me? Yamato, 18 inches, it's true, it's true!"

"Carry on then. "

Some parties one must Pass Over. What if the ship waifus find out? That is a lot of explaining to do, and one might not have a chance to. It could be an instant Court Martial.

Avoid sailing in to trouble captain, lest you forget what awaits you at home.

The Sea is a cruel mistress, and some cannot afford the luxury of looking around. Some usually get in a heap of trouble and are not given a proper opportunity to explain. Even asking for forgiveness can be far worse an ordeal than being focused in your CV while 8 Smollys open fire on you.

So honor ye commitments at home Port, lest ye get kicked out of said port. Stay away from parties no matter the temptation.

😇🤔😎🌸🌀🔥🌫️😏😷💫🌬️💮💐

• Funny 1

Members
398 posts
7,284 battles
19 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Fact hahahhaha...

Members
398 posts
7,284 battles
18 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Are you certain that island isn't where Subic is located?

Hey..Subic is a nice place hahahah