You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Aurora_7

My first earned emblem

9 comments in this topic

[AK-49]
Members
418 posts
9,212 battles

Just caught a glimpse of it when I finished a match this morning and the results flashed on the 'port' screen.

I only now realized how you get them and wondered how all those guys that sunk me had such fancy pants symbols. I was grinding with my French fleet boats when I got this Marine Nationale III shield. Well, now I want to get up to Forces elites de la Marine Nationale with all the fancy curtains and stuff. For me, maybe 5 years....

2020-04-06_1119.png

Edited by Aurora_7
  • Cool 5

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,514 posts
10 minutes ago, Aurora_7 said:

Just caught a glimpse of it when I finished a match this morning and the results flashed on the 'port' screen.

I only now realized how you get them and wondered how all those guys that sunk me had such fancy pants symbols. I was grinding with my French fleet boats when I got this Marine Nationale III shield. Well, now I want to get up to Forces elites de la Marine Nationale with all the fancy curtains and stuff. For me, maybe 5 years....

2020-04-06_1119.png

Congrats!

Emblems are a nice record of your personal accomplishments in the game.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
13,436 posts
28,209 battles
13 minutes ago, Aurora_7 said:

2020-04-06_1119.png

:Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[AK-49]
Members
418 posts
9,212 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

:Smile_great:

Yeah, like yours! I figured you had to do something 'above average' to get those.

[PVE]
Members
13,436 posts
28,209 battles
16 minutes ago, Aurora_7 said:

Yeah, like yours! I figured you had to do something 'above average' to get those.

That is the collectors club one for having 250+ ships in port.

[PVE]
Members
10,930 posts
18,933 battles
1 hour ago, Aurora_7 said:

Congratulations.

You have to spend above average money to get that one, which is for 250 ships. There are some players who have 350 ships now. I look at mine as a reward for coming back to my home state and leaving my residence of choice to take care of my Granny who had a bowel blockage operation and wasn't expected to live very long. I hadn't played computer games since the time of the second Battlefield iteration. I was a bit of a newbie to the new age gaming industry. This is the only game that I have spent money on in the 4 1/2 years that I have been a 24/7 Granny Keeper. Which is the only real compensation I have gotten beside room and board. So basically it is a symbol of my continued commitment to care-take my Granny and keep her at home (which isn't an easy commitment to maintain), instead of at a facility.

I don't think I am a Super Unicum spender on this game by any means, I am light purple though. The game and this forum have been a major socializing resource for me. The Corona virus hasn't disrupted Granny's or my own life at all really. I hope it doesn't too adversely affect any of you all. WG has certainly made the years interesting, in both distraction and enjoyment and frustration and anger at times. I don't think my money was wasted, even though when granny passes, I will go back to my old lifestyle and this game won't be a part of that.

So, I am proud of my Whale Emblem, I have spent 4 1/2 years of pay for it.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[SGSS]
Members
5,788 posts
1 hour ago, Aurora_7 said:

2020-04-06_1119.png

I really want the top cv badge but its prob out of my range.

The German one looks amazing as well.

• Cool 1

Members
4,142 posts
44,199 battles
48 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

That is the collectors club one for having 250+ ships in port.

Yeah, that's an easy one. I got one too. Just collect that many ships.

When they introduced the emblem, I was very close already. For some players, it is hard to get if they only started to play.