Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
lMattyl

When does 0.9.3 release?

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,042
[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,235 posts
22,853 battles

This Wednesday, 8 April, if memory serves...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,139
[NOVEL]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,951 battles
23 minutes ago, Khafni said:

This Wednesday, 8 April, if memory serves...

Listen to him, he is right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,106
[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,624 battles
1 hour ago, Khafni said:

This Wednesday, 8 April, if memory serves...

Look at you, with your memory working just like you were still in your 20s! You go youngster!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
11 posts
2,078 battles

So I guess then these 60 euro tokens I have are useless since when i go to the armory there is nothing there for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
8 minutes ago, sebfrm said:

So I guess then these 60 euro tokens I have are useless since when i go to the armory there is nothing there for them.

You want to go to the European Part 1 section of the Armory for things you can buy with the EU Tokens. if you don't like any of the options, when 9.4 drops, likely Wed, May 6th, any leftover EU Tokens will be turned into credits at the rate of 1 token for 7,500 credits. Here is the info from the EU: Early Access (part 1)  event notes.

C5204bu.jpg

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/european-destroyers-early-access/

 

You can find it here in the Armory.

2044590925_EUarmory.thumb.JPG.a59298bdd13fe992c18e37de7a222ed7.JPG

 

When 9.3 drops, likely Wed, Apr 8th, the British Navy 2 section will be removed and the left over Royal Tokens turned into credits (1:9,000). Note, the cost of tokens converting automatically and the credits bundles you can buy for that token are the same, so you won't miss out on credits if you let them convert automatically. Also, a European Navy 2 section is going to appear and you will have things to buy with the new 9.3 token, like the EU Cmdr most likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts
4 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

You want to go to the European Part 1 section of the Armory for things you can buy with the EU Tokens. if you don't like any of the options, when 9.4 drops, likely Wed, May 6th, any leftover EU Tokens will be turned into credits at the rate of 1 token for 7,500 credits. Here is the info from the EU: Early Access (part 1)  event notes.

 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/european-destroyers-early-access/

 

You can find it here in the Armory.

 

 

When 9.3 drops, likely Wed, Apr 8th, the British Navy 2 section will be removed and the left over Royal Tokens turned into credits (1:9,000). Note, the cost of tokens converting automatically and the credits bundles you can buy for that token are the same, so you won't miss out on credits if you let them convert automatically. Also, a European Navy 2 section is going to appear and you will have things to buy with the new 9.3 token, like the EU Cmdr most likely.

Thanks for this, it is a shame WG can't state some things in the shop to indicate how long these offers will be around in the store..  Will we be able to earn more eu tokens in the next patch or should i just spend them now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
676
[USN]
Members
1,516 posts
20,450 battles
26 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Also, a European Navy 2 section is going to appear and you will have things to buy with the new 9.3 token, like the EU Cmdr most likely.

There has been no mention of any new tokens for next patch, and Swervin Jersey is the final reward for the new "Strong Willed" temporary campaign, and Dave might be an opt-in combat mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
20 minutes ago, SKurj said:

Thanks for this, it is a shame WG can't state some things in the shop to indicate how long these offers will be around in the store.

It is stated in the articles on each patch and has been around for well over a year, so new players can get lost in the info. Would be nice if WG put the end dates in the Armory, but I guess that is not a priority when the info is in the articles.

 

20 minutes ago, SKurj said:

 Will we be able to earn more eu tokens in the next patch or should i just spend them now?

You only earn a particular token for free during it's patch. In the case of the EU Tokens, you only got them from EU containers in this patch and from the doubloon bundles in the Armory. After 9.3 starts, you will be able to buy more EU tokens from the doubloon bundles, but won't be able to get EU tokens any other way.

 

1 minute ago, tfcas119 said:

There has been no mention of any new tokens for next patch, and Swervin Jersey is the final reward for the new "Strong Willed" temporary campaign, and Dave might be an opt-in combat mission.

That would be a new thing as these events almost always have a token for each part. Since the EU early access is listed as European Navy 1, I would be shocked if there was not an European Navy 2 with a new token to earn and spend.

2044590925_EUarmory.thumb.JPG.a59298bdd1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
20 hours ago, tfcas119 said:

There has been no mention of any new tokens for next patch, and Swervin Jersey is the final reward for the new "Strong Willed" temporary campaign, and Dave might be an opt-in combat mission.

You were right. The Cmdr comes in a campaign that lasts 6 months per the Dasha video. No mention of any Tokens, so they seem to be skipping that this patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts
7 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

You were right. The Cmdr comes in a campaign that lasts 6 months per the Dasha video. No mention of any Tokens, so they seem to be skipping that this patch.

Commander? 6 Month Campaign?  wth is this news information?...  6 months... and the free T6 prem on PTS is a real long term one...  is retaining customers becoming an issue?

 

Nothing on the news page at all....  found it in the dev update nvm... still that was 4 weeks ago...  nothing visible for current news or the wgc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
1 minute ago, SKurj said:

Commander? 6 Month Campaign?  wth is this news information?...  6 months... and the free T6 prem on PTS is a real long term one...  is retaining customers becoming an issue?

 

Nothing on the news page at all....

This is from the news page.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-093-europen-destroyers-part-2/

 

This is from YouTube

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts

yup it went up within the last hour.. and can be seen in the WGC. so all is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts

I thought ranked was going to be Tier 7...  now looks like T9-10 or ... is ranked Tier 7 coming after?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
676
[USN]
Members
1,516 posts
20,450 battles
20 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

You were right. The Cmdr comes in a campaign that lasts 6 months per the Dasha video. No mention of any Tokens, so they seem to be skipping that this patch.

and you can get both captains with a 500 doubloon random bundle, and getting Jerzy through the campaign grants you 7500 doubloons compensation, so getting those captains on the first bundle can net you a 7k doubloon profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
1 minute ago, tfcas119 said:

and you can get both captains with a 500 doubloon random bundle, and getting Jerzy through the campaign grants you 7500 doubloons compensation, so getting those captains on the first bundle can net you a 7k doubloon profit.

There are 61 random bundles, so 30,500 doubloons in total. How many doubloons you spend to get the two Cmdrs depends totally on how lucky you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
676
[USN]
Members
1,516 posts
20,450 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

There are 61 random bundles, so 30,500 doubloons in total. How many doubloons you spend to get the two Cmdrs depends totally on how lucky you are.

yeah, its entirely luck if you get it within the first couple rolls

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
2 minutes ago, tfcas119 said:

yeah, its entirely luck if you get it within the first couple rolls

Some will, most likely will not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×