Sign in to follow this  
Blorgh2017

Japanese vtubers and WoWs. Kek. xD (Fubuki and Marine)

7 comments in this topic

[WOLF8]
Members
7,877 posts
6,630 battles

A translated clip from a sponsored collab stream, between two Japanese vtubers, Shirakami Fubuki and Houshou Marine, playing WoWs. ASUS also pitched in, loaning a gaming laptop for the stream (obviously for advertisement, lol).

I actually watched the whole stream live, on Youtube... lel. They played one Tier II Coop game in a division, then hosted two Tier II Training Room battles, inviting players from their audience to join in: Team Fubuki versus Team Marine. First match was "torpedoes only, using DD's" and second was "guns only, using cruisers." You can actually see some of the invited players from the audience are WoWs veterans, by their enblems, the Lutjens captain's red colored shell tracers, and a full combat signal flags load out on their ships... lul. So cheeky of them... at Tier II... what a bunch of show off's, lal. :Smile_teethhappy:

They were both using fan-made voice mods of themselves. The mods can actually be found on WoWs forums, from here and here, courtesy of a player from Japan named @ROKA_na. Thanks, ROKA. Awesome stuff.:Smile_great:

Original one hour stream, from March 15th:

Spoiler

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[USCC2]
Members
6,450 posts

I truly admire anyone that has a skill and with this type of work there is always amazing art and some great writing that accompanies the genre. I still remember watching Akira for the first time and more recently the ARP series when the ships came to WoWs. I even like the voices in this game.

But the high pitched squeal at the beginning of this video was more than my poor ears could handle lol. You get a +1 for being far stronger than I am! :Smile_honoring:

• Funny 1

[PSV]
Supertester, Wiki Editor
852 posts
6,620 battles

Ah, I don't usually check this part of the forum so I missed this thread. The games were pretty hectic and it was a very intense tier 2 game. 

In terms of VTubers, I'm a Matsuri man. Stream times are pretty terrible for anyone in NA, though. 

Sign in to follow this