You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dad003

When you snatch the victory out of the jaws of defeat

5 comments in this topic

[5D]
Members
1,144 posts
15,158 battles

Well Ever had a match were time is about to run out and your team still seem to do everything to lose it ? Suddenly you are the only one that could win it well , i Robbed the enemy team of a win by around 0 sec at the end. So as long there time it never over !

shot-20_04.05_20_31.59-0120.thumb.jpg.f9fc654b7798cb656b6a0d6ba73f9b1d.jpg

Full replay Here for the interested

20200405_201038_PASA518-Enterprise_38_Canada.wowsreplay

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,533 posts
20 minutes ago, dad003 said:

Well Ever had a match were time is about to run out and your team still seem to do everything to lose it ? Suddenly you are the only one that could win it well , i Robbed the enemy team of a win by around 0 sec at the end. So as long there time it never over !

Nice last seconds save for the team!

[PRVTR]
Members
1,124 posts
5,670 battles

Well done my friend. A truly deserved victory for such a skilled CV Player

AND HOO-BOY LOOK AT THE MONEYS!!!

:SerB:

Edit: Yes, I respect all World of Warships players, even CV casuals or even CV mains, as long as they don't be feckless idiots and complain.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,851 posts
4,290 battles

Damn that's close. Nice to see a CV that knows to move up, WAY too many players hide as far back as possible, that would have cost you the game here. But that had to be 50/50 on whether the server counted the kill before the timer hit zero, it doesn't get any close than that. Nice save, but I'm guessing you'll be happy with a bit wider margin of victory next time:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_medal:

[5D]
Members
1,144 posts
15,158 battles
17 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

Damn that's close. Nice to see a CV that knows to move up, WAY too many players hide as far back as possible, that would have cost you the game here. But that had to be 50/50 on whether the server counted the kill before the timer hit zero, it doesn't get any close than that. Nice save, but I'm guessing you'll be happy with a bit wider margin of victory next time:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_medal:

This is why I do really good in the Enterprise