You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

Do Barts move forward?

6 comments in this topic

[SGSS]
Members
5,772 posts

Does Bart move forward?

Its one of the fastest BB. But everytime I see one its just stoping and going in reverse.

Does anyone play it moving forward?

Members
97 posts
12,096 battles

When all of your guns are forward and the only thing you do is go forward in JB without ever stopping, you are either asking for an early fiery death or be forced to turn out and have nothing to shoot from the rear.

That means, most of the time, the JBs you see are actually playing the ship properly as shocking as that may seem. 

The speed is useful for pushing island to island, or reversing around a corner out of danger and speed juking all the HE spam that it otherwise cannot reliably sustain.

Edited by hyuuu
Grammar
  • Cool 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts

all you need to do in bart ...  just ROCK, back and forth :) 

don't even have to know what you are doing in it and you can still make coin and exp... point bow at enemy and click...

[D33P6]
Members
568 posts

Forward facing guns and with speed boost you can throw someones aim off rather quickly.

Enemy players will try to close the distance and will try (for myself they are for some reason always successful) to destroy your main guns.

The other reason is because recently a lot of players have been wanting to ram me.  I'd say for the past week I've been rammed at least once a day while playing a BB.   Valid tactic, still pisses me off when players do it while the game decides the ship will not die unless they ram me.