You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
KelvarGarth

Which ships generate the most credits per game?

14 comments in this topic

Members
383 posts
4,341 battles

Tier 9s usually generate a lot of money regardless of performance making all of them the good credit earners no doubt. 

Non-premium tier 7-8 ships usually are reliable credit generators, but not as much as premiums (duh).

If you have a premium account its hard to lose money in almost any ship in the average game, and only amplifies credit production in good credit earners.

Regardless, being able to reliably do well is usually more important then the ship you provide once you get past premium accounts and premium ships. Even the tier 9 premiums can make you lose money if you just throw games left and right. Tier 7-8 premiums are almost impossible to lose money in, but if you perform poorly you wont see much credit earnings. 

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
[WOLFG]
Members
986 posts
9,312 battles
18 minutes ago, KelvarGarth said:

I generally go to my Mighty Mo,but curious what other ships generate lots of credits?

Loken

Nothing is gonna earn more than the Missouri. 

But pretty much all other T9 Premiums are solid earners. Friesland, Alaska, JB, etc. 

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
407 posts
13,246 battles

MO is the top gun in credit generation.

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,385 battles
21 minutes ago, KelvarGarth said:

I generally go to my Mighty Mo,but curious what other ships generate lots of credits?

Loken

Generally, tier 9 premiums generate the most credits, with Missouri being the outlier (most of them are similar in credit generation, but Missouri just prints credits for even a mediocre match.) General rule of thumb: premiums > tech tree, and higher tier is better. Your service costs go up but so do your earnings with premium ships. There is one glaring exception; tier 10 premiums generally don't earn as much for the same performance as tier 9; they don't have the credit earning boost baked in. With tier 10 premiums, you're typically getting cheaper service and will make a profit more easily on a match, but you won't average as many credits made in profit per match as you will running a tier 9 premium.

That being said, performance = credits and XP, so if you're not good in any of your tier 9 ships but you have a tier 10 premium you're amazing in, you may end up making more playing the ship you're good at. 

Edited by poeticmotion

[KWF]
Members
5,790 posts
7,007 battles

It goes somewhat like this:

Missouri>Tier 8 premium with Kobayashi camouflage> Tier 9 premium> Tier 8 premium= Tier 10 premium/"special" ship.

• Cool 3

[K-POP]
Members
4,847 posts
13,435 battles

Pretty much what warheart said: Missouri -> Kii/Roma with Kobayashi camo -> t9 premiums -> Eugen with Adler camo -> t8 premiums and t10 special ships. Then Kobayashi Ashitaka, national camo Warspite/Graf Spee/Shinonome, and premiums from t7 down, in order.

Edit: of course that's assuming similar performance in all ships. If you’re constantly pulling amazing games in Adler Eugen and terrible in say Georgia, you’ll make more credits in Eugen than Georgia even though you have a lower credit earning potential.

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,204 posts
21,001 battles

Mo > Premium T8s with Kobayashi camouflage > Premium T9s > Premium T8s

<Edit> Within any given tier the answer to "what ships makes the most credits" is "whatever ship you do best in"

Edited by Lert

[SYN]
Members
1,420 posts
10,997 battles
1 hour ago, KelvarGarth said:

what other ships generate lots of credits?

I seldom go wrong with the Shimakaze. I do have the perma camo, but any econ boosting camo will work.  When I have directives for credits, CXP, or XP, I load it up with signals and hit battle.  Other than that, I seldom use flags other than the anti-det since WG has given me over 700 of the things. 

Beta Testers
909 posts
14,418 battles

For me it's the Atago, but it is one of my favourite ships. Have the Mo too but seem to make more in the Atago. YMMV.