Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SKurj

IJN BB Captain skills

3 comments in this topic

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

I am working my way up the IJN BB tree, currently sailing the Nagato and my captain is up to 12pts.(my highest skilled captain in game)  I used ichase's recommendation for my first 6 pts:  PT, AR, SI.

This is where I veered off his recommendations, for my 10pt, I went with FP instead of CE, seeing as the IJN BB's tend to block the sun, i figured the benefit at this point is negligible (or am I wrong...  playing with wowsft it reduced my detection range from 16.59km to 14.93.  I figure if I do need CE I will either save it until higher tiers or respecc...

Should I add CE at 14pts?  Should I look at things like EM, JOAT, HA now or hold off for CE now?  I will likely be in the Amagi by the time I reach 14 I expect if not further up the tree.

What is your Tier 10 IJN captain build? 

Should I be staying with a survivability build?  (starting to think so)

Any input is appreciated.

Would be awesome if LWM had a full set of tech tree reviews...   (if such a thing exists.. please let me know)

[ALWC]
Members
1,180 posts
14,108 battles

My Yamato captain is EL, EM, AR, BoS, SI, FP, CE

full survival build. CE can be amazing helpful when you need to go quiet and heal. Yam is a back line sniper so if you push up CE is less useful 

Sign in to follow this