Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ace_04

When Does Current Season of RB End?

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,661
[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

Good day all,

Just a quick question......where do we find the info as to when the current season of the Research Bureau (x2 points) ends/resets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
18 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Good day all,

Just a quick question......where do we find the info as to when the current season of the Research Bureau (x2 points) ends/resets?

 

16 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

@Kizarvexis

 

This thread needs an answer from you... Its right up your allay...

The last season started on Feb 17th. The seasons are 3 months long, so figure that the next season will likely start Mid-Mayish.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,762
[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,939 posts
18,351 battles

I wish there was a way to collapse individual sections in the armory that is of no interest to captains. That would be one for me to hide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
142 posts
13,020 battles

check the bottom of any tech tree it will days remaining. Any tech tree that can be reset.

Edited by bohica_2017
further explaining
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,372
[PVE]
Members
10,927 posts
18,924 battles
1 hour ago, Ace_04 said:

Good day all,

Just a quick question......where do we find the info as to when the current season of the Research Bureau (x2 points) ends/resets?

image.thumb.png.f07bd0cf49d97ac5afe1be3d52833c28.png

Read the bottom line, the small print. You can check it on this screen always.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,661
[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

Thanks for the info, mates. :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,661
[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

 

The last season started on Feb 17th. The seasons are 3 months long, so figure that the next season will likely start Mid-Mayish.

 

 

@Kizarvexis, when does 0.9.3 drop again?

Being off work for this long, I've forgot my concept of time and days. :cap_book:

Edited by Ace_04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

image.thumb.png.f07bd0cf49d97ac5afe1be3d52833c28.png

Read the bottom line, the small print. You can check it on this screen always.

Shiny. I only have two tech tree T10s, so I've only been going off the WG news articles.

 

39 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

@Kizarvexis, when does 0.9.3 drop again?

Being off work for this long, I've forgot my concept of time and days. :cap_book:

Wed, Apr 8th is the likely date for 9.3 and WG will probably release a NA article on Tue.

 

Ignore any EU or RU articles if they come out first, even though the last few sets were word for word between EU and the NA.

 

IF 9.3 is also 4 weeks, that could put the RU cruiser split on 9.4, on likely Wed, May 6th, IF the RU CA line is ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,040
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,792 posts
4,771 battles

As best I can tell, RB seasons aren't sync'd to updates.  Dates seem to be adjusted to weekends.  So that would put next season start at May 18.

This is not "official" information.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
1 minute ago, iDuckman said:

As best I can tell, RB seasons aren't sync'd to updates.  Dates seem to be adjusted to weekends.  So that would put next season start at May 18.

This is not "official" information.

 

Yeah, I noticed they were closer to 3 actual months than the usual 4 weeks per update. Definitely keep an eye on the articles in mid May to find out when WG plans on starting the next season. And that likely makes the season after that mid-Augustish if WG keeps to past time tables for the RB seasons. Of course with the RB possibly changing things up with the UUs moving there, no one knows what can happen, but WG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×