You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

ST, Tier 10 Pan European Premium Cruiser

15 comments in this topic

[K-POP]
Members
3,064 posts
24,557 battles

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. Any final information will be published on our game's website

WG are proud to announce the new Tier 10 Auxiliary Cruiser RCGS Resolute, this ship has a proud combat history and will soon be added to the server for live testing.

RCGS Resolute - Itinerary Schedule, Current Position | CruiseMapper

The DEV Team are now developing a new type of Hull design feature known as "ice-strengthened bulbous bow " which will be a feature for this new premium.

The stats for this Cruiser will be published in the near future, stay tuned.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 11
  • Boring 4

[K-POP]
Members
3,064 posts
24,557 battles
Just now, Taichunger said:

Going to use it to farm ramming flags!

:Smile_great:

[RBMKI]
Members
371 posts
6,248 battles

Isn't that the liner that sunk the Venezuelan crap ship recently? :Smile_trollface:

[K-POP]
Members
3,064 posts
24,557 battles
18 minutes ago, MudRaker227 said:

Isn't that the liner that sunk the Venezuelan crap ship recently? :Smile_trollface:

Yep greatest Naval Victory say in the last 10 years

Edited by tm63au

[K-POP]
Members
3,064 posts
24,557 battles
1 minute ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Careful not to run afoul of the new NDA changes... :cap_haloween:

Dam I forgot about them and I was going to do post on the new  "shallow draught hull mechanic's " WG are working on for there new Russian split line BB's, thanks for heads up reminder :Smile_great: 

[-BMV-]
Members
541 posts
20,113 battles

Ah... the ship that sunk the Naiguatá, a fine addition will be...... On a side note, and after seeing the video of the collision, i really wonder what the hell the captain was thinking playing chicken with a 1A Super Class?.

[FML]
Members
4,155 posts
16,067 battles
4 hours ago, tm63au said:

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. Any final information will be published on our game's website

WG are proud to announce the new Tier 10 Auxiliary Cruiser RCGS Resolute, this ship has a proud combat history and will soon be added to the server for live testing.

The DEV Team are now developing a new type of Hull design feature known as "ice-strengthened bulbous bow " which will be a feature for this new premium.

Here I was expecting it’s main weapons to be ‘coronavirus carrier’ but to each their own ;-)

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[FML]
Members
4,155 posts
16,067 battles

Hopefully it comes with a special captain with the unique skills ‘lies about extent of outbreak on ship’, ‘denies all reasonable requests’ and ‘refuses to leave port’, but the ship also comes with a free all black ‘plague ship’ unique flag. 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Members
1,578 posts
22,927 battles

In my opinion this will work well in  division with the Russian premium CV that gets smoke screen and sinks dry docks. All we need is the William D Porter to round it out and we will be unstoppable in randoms.

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
23,322 posts
17,285 battles

Dude, please put a shippost tag on it. I thought you were actually telling us something genuine, but seems you're really just a scummy, slimy clickbait farmer.

The post was funny - don't get me wrong - but you need to tag it as parody.

[WOLFG]
Members
11,768 posts
10,910 battles
3 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Dude, please put a shippost tag on it. I thought you were actually telling us something genuine, but seems you're really just a scummy, slimy clickbait farmer.

The OP's handle should have been enough (for both shipposting and funny).

+1 OP.

Members
891 posts
6,416 battles
4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Oh stop. Someone always has to be the Fun Police. 

The post is LOL hilarious. In this time of Covid 19 panic, I found the humor very very welcome. 

[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
11 hours ago, tm63au said:

:Smile_teethhappy: