Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MudRaker227

Need new clan

6 comments in this topic

[D3BT]
Members
318 posts
5,334 battles

Hi everyone,

Me and a buddy of mine would like to join a feeder group with hopes to get in higher ranked clans eventually. Both of us enjoy heavy participation in clan battles with good teams. I'm just a lowly 47% randoms win-rate player, but have decent skills in close combat and am a solid team player (I blame my winrate squarely on stoopids in randoms, sometimes I'm one of them). My buddy has a 53% win-rate and is good in many ships. We both understand various battle strategies, and have tens of thousands of battles experience over on the World of Tanks games. I have achieved random battle winrates in single vehicles (solo, non-platooned) upwards of 65-80% over thousands of battles, maybe that skill set will transfer to World of Warships someday, lol.

We're both NA server WoWs players, central and east coast times. We need our teammates to be capable at winning clan battles and also have the correct ships for winning them, something our old clan just couldn't pull off enough even though they were great guys to hang with. 

EDIT: It seems my win rates in recent top tier battleships is actually around 56-57% and CV's is around %50 in randoms, so maybe I'm not that bad after all lol.

Thanks for u time..... :Smile_coin:

Edited by MudRaker227

[D3BT]
Members
3 posts
6,757 battles

MudRaker227 D3BT is always looking to possibly add new players.  We like to div up with potential players and play several games before just adding people to the clan.  This gives us a chance to see if they are a fit for our clan and if our clan is a fit for them and what they are looking for.  Feel free to add me in game  if interested.

• Cool 1

[NGA-A]
[NGA-A]
Beta Testers
317 posts
8,346 battles

Ahoy MudRaker,

NGA has two competitive clans and will be running 4 to 5 teams for the upcoming clan battles.  It would be a good time to join up if you'd like to participate.

Check out our Clan 'Activity Sheet' (link below) for frequently asked questions about the Clan.  

Please drop by our website and submit an application (if interested), or just drop by our teamspeak channel to discuss your concerns.  I look forward to meeting you. 

Thank You for your consideration,
Halpin  
Personnel Officer

Warships-Recruiting.jpg.d4d22fc757e36b1909fee323251c4aab.jpg

Clan Activity Sheet:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IZJwcolKNh-JqKiX_kVcwW-u0nRLWew2dorRRwtl7WU/edit#gid=9

[D3BT]
Members
318 posts
5,334 battles

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm in a new clan now, and they're a great group of players.

Edited by MudRaker227

Sign in to follow this