Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
sebfrm

April Fool's Joke on me

9 comments in this topic

[-GS-]
Members
11 posts
2,056 battles

So I guess the April Fool's joke was on me.  The announcement said it was supposed to go to the 8th.  I have been battling Co-Op, Battle, etc. but no more containers when I sink a ship.   I also can no longer see any ones I collected when it worked so I guess the joke was that it really is not going on that long and I can not see anything.  I no longer see the option in the personnel choices either anymore.  I also can not see my daily login rewards either so the Joke is even worse now.  

• Boring 1

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
824 posts
12,600 battles

Restart your game.

[NSC]
Members
210 posts
10,459 battles

Actually, while the event continues to the 8th, there was a maximum number of containers (something like 23 I believe) that you could get...that said, you only need one duplicate to grab the ones you are missing.

[GWG]
Members
6,944 posts
13,489 battles

As it was said above...   One duplicate buys another.

And then there are the codes given on another thread for some of these (if it still works)

CAPMONTECR1ST030000
LIFE0FCAPPI40000
THECALL0FTH3CAP50000
TH3MARK0FCAP60000
CL0CKWORKCAP70000
M0BYCAPORTH3FISH80000
THECAP1DENT1TY90000
CAPQU1X0TE20000

[SALVO]
Members
4,336 posts
3,773 battles
3 hours ago, sebfrm said:

So I guess the April Fool's joke was on me.  The announcement said it was supposed to go to the 8th.  I have been battling Co-Op, Battle, etc. but no more containers when I sink a ship.   I also can no longer see any ones I collected when it worked so I guess the joke was that it really is not going on that long and I can not see anything.  I no longer see the option in the personnel choices either anymore.  I also can not see my daily login rewards either so the Joke is even worse now.  

You completed the task, enter in collection tab and you should see x number of "keys/tokens". Manually select the missing stamps to complete the collection and get Cap. Enjoy April's fool

• Cool 1

Members
192 posts
9,145 battles
9 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Thank you for the explanations. Too dumb to figure stuff out for myself and my game stats reflect that.

Edited by USSCurtis
stupidity

[SALVO]
Members
4,336 posts
3,773 battles
7 hours ago, USSCurtis said:

Thank you for the explanations. Too dumb to figure stuff out for myself and my game stats reflect that.

No worries, that's what the forum is for. See ya around

[-GS-]
Members
11 posts
2,056 battles

I can not even see the collection I have anymore so I cannot even add anything.

Sign in to follow this