You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SKurj

IJN BB trainer/credit grinder

4 comments in this topic

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

Musashi... would be nice, but as it isn't currently available...    

I'd like a T9..   anything else in the works?  

If not a T9...  is KII worth the cash?...

LWM..  and ichase didn't give KII a glowing review... but the reviews are both a couple years old.... and I can see the ship has been changed a little (noticed now KII has 10km torps now, ichase's video shows 6km) 

[HC]
Beta Testers
3,047 posts
12,728 battles

Don't know about Kii, don't have her and don't see her much. She does have the special camo that I think has the same bonuses as Roma beer can camo, so she should make good credits.

Mutsu might be lower tier than you want, but as a tier 6, she's operation capable. Doesn't hurt that she's a very good ship for operations.

Atago is also a good trainer for everything except CV captains. Doesn't hurt that she's an excellent cruiser to boot.

Azuma is another cruiser that should be battleship captain friendly, though I haven't sailed her enough to really have an opinion. She does get tier 9 premium earnings. 

Yoshino is Azuma's better half, and if you can spring for the coal might also be a good option. Why settle for tier 9 premium when you can have 10.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,700 battles
4 hours ago, SKurj said:

Musashi... would be nice, but as it isn't currently available...    

I'd like a T9..   anything else in the works?  

If not a T9...  is KII worth the cash?...

LWM..  and ichase didn't give KII a glowing review... but the reviews are both a couple years old.... and I can see the ship has been changed a little (noticed now KII has 10km torps now, ichase's video shows 6km) 

Kii is an old A hull Amagi.

So she doesn't have the tough turtleback armor of Amagi.

She is a very good mid to long range sniper.

Late game brawler.

Mutsu is an old A hull Nagato.

Not very accurate at long range, but when it hits, it hits like a truck.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

I tried mutsu with the current 'rentals' and getting citadelled through the bow wasn't much fun...  

I hadn't considered using a different class of ship such as cruisers to train captains...  hmm something I will have to think on.. its been years since I have sailed a cruiser..

Thoughts on Ashitaka?