You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
detonate_me_daddy

Only got 1 KoTS container for watching the stream but aren't we supposed to get two?

18 comments in this topic

Members
15 posts
8,899 battles

Only got 1 element from one KoTS container, and the WoWs twitch account said that you only get on drop per day? Am I missing something because I know we are supposed to get 2 elements from this stream? Or does this stream runs for a whole day and more?

Case closed lads. Just asked on stream and got an official reply, it drops in tommrow's stream:

stream.PNG.227072f824b3869c29559d1357466282.PNG

Edited by detonate_me_daddy
Got new info.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,881 posts
16,360 battles

I thought it was Sat/Sun ... but just copied schedule from KOTS article ... looks like it continues next Saturday

kots.jpg

[RVNHQ]
Members
250 posts

You get the second during tomorrow's stream.

Members
15 posts
8,899 battles
3 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

I thought it was Sat/Sun ... but just copied schedule from KOTS article ... looks like it continues next Saturday

kots.jpg

yeah i was wondering about the same thing it says

>Two elements are awarded for completing missions that are delivered via Twitch Drops during the Regional and International Finals broadcast on Twitch on April 4–5.

and then right under it-which is your screenshot it says a different time schedule....which one is the correct info?

Members
15 posts
8,899 battles
5 minutes ago, Beleaf_ said:

so do I watch at around the same time as today's stream? The article is awefully confusing, it first says that 

Two elements are awarded for completing missions that are delivered via Twitch Drops during the Regional and International Finals broadcast on Twitch on April 4–5.

> but then above it it also says that 4/4 is only the regional finals and the internation finals are on the 11th?

[RVNHQ]
Members
250 posts

You just need to watch at least 90 minutes.

Members
15 posts
8,899 battles
4 minutes ago, Beleaf_ said:

You just need to watch at least 90 minutes.

i watched 90 min and got the first drop. but then I saw that you only get 1 drop per day so I dont know which day can I get the other one-is it tommrow or next weekend. I live around the globe and need to get up at 5am to open the stream so dont really want to wake up just to see no streams on...

[WOLFC]
Members
2,881 posts
16,360 battles

Wake up, turn on the stream, set the tab to mute and go back to bed ... :cap_fainting:

• Cool 1

Members
15 posts
8,899 battles
4 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

Wake up, turn on the stream, set the tab to mute and go back to bed ... :cap_fainting:

fair enough but i guess i just really wanted to get on confirmation on whether I will get it tommrow or next week. really dont wana miss my chance for a free t7 that requires little to no work compared to the DoY grind.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,881 posts
16,360 battles
1 minute ago, detonate_me_daddy said:

fair enough but i guess i just really wanted to get on confirmation on whether I will get it tommrow or next week. really dont wana miss my chance for a free t7 that requires little to no work compared to the DoY grind.

I was thinking tomorrow, but that new schedule is confusing, as you said.  Sorry I can't say for certain.  On a bright note:

Crysantos and MrConway said on a WG stream yesterday ... even if you don't get all 18 containers after the next KOTS (11), there will be additional chances in KOTS 12 and 13.

Members
15 posts
8,899 battles
8 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

I was thinking tomorrow, but that new schedule is confusing, as you said.  Sorry I can't say for certain.  On a bright note:

Crysantos and MrConway said on a WG stream yesterday ... even if you don't get all 18 containers after the next KOTS (11), there will be additional chances in KOTS 12 and 13.

that's reassuring to hear, thanks!

[-RNG-]
Members
544 posts
13,374 battles

So what is being broadcast tomorrow?  The EU and NA finals happened today.

Members
15 posts
8,899 battles
10 minutes ago, TheCompGuy25 said:

So what is being broadcast tomorrow?  The EU and NA finals happened today.

I think it's the final 'finals'. I just asked on stream and got an official reply, we get the next container in tommrow's stream

stream.PNG.07abf82e146b8e249e075937adf1fba6.PNG:

[WOLFC]
Members
2,881 posts
16,360 battles

OK, if you watch the video, it says the Regional and International finals will be on April 4th and 5th. 

The updated schedule now states the International finals will be on April 11 ... implying there's nothing tomorrow.  

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/kots-collection/

Edit: ok, thanks @detonate_me_daddy

Edited by DocWalker

Members
15 posts
8,899 battles
3 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

OK, if you watch the video, it says the Regional and International finals will be on April 4th and 5th. 

The updated schedule now states the International finals will be on April 11 ... implying there's nothing tomorrow.  

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/kots-collection/

Just asked on stream, they said that it would drop during tommrow's stream

stream.PNG.61831d63a621caa908990a19f05f92ed.PNG

@DocWalker :D ur welcome mate. Their communication arent exact clear haha

Edited by detonate_me_daddy

[WOLFC]
Members
2,881 posts
16,360 battles
1 minute ago, detonate_me_daddy said:

Just asked on stream, they said that it would drop during tommrow's stream ...

just updated my reply after seeing yours ... does you head hurt? mine does ... :Smile-_tongue:

Members
15 posts
8,899 battles
Just now, DocWalker said:

just updated my reply after seeing yours ... does you head hurt? mine does ... :Smile-_tongue:

just updated mine as well oof.:cap_wander:wg played us like a goddamn fiddle

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,802 posts
4,631 battles
16 hours ago, Beleaf_ said:

Yeah, okay, fine.  But IIRC the requirement was, 1 crate per 1.5 hrs watching.  I watched NA today 5 hours - 1 crate.  If the second (and third) earned today show up tomorrow, what about those earned tomorrow?  (EU)  Next weekend?  (NA vs. SEA)  Next week?

Update:  One per day.  <bleh>  Oh well.

Edited by iDuckman