You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

Long Grind - GK Unique Upgrade

11 comments in this topic

[BB35]
Members
559 posts
4,668 battles

This is my second UU grind, god are they long.

GK UU.jpg

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,182 battles

just finished up 4th last night.      started on 5th today.       really don't want too many more after that.   (have zao,  repub, hindy, moskva and started DM)  

Edited by centarina

[RLGN]
Members
15,658 posts
27,382 battles

DM done last night.

Stopped using it in Randoms before the LUs came out.

Don’t have an exact count, but estimate it took between 225 and 260 Co-op battles to finish it.

Several others in Task 2. More again still on task 1. Didn’t unlock all of them before initial access was removed in 0.9.1.

[SGSS]
Members
5,758 posts
2 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

DM done last night.

Don’t have an exact count, but estimate it took between 225 and 260 Co-op battles to finish it.

Several others in Task 2. More again still on task 1. Didn’t unlock all of them before initial access was removed in 0.9.1.

I am on the 40k battle so for Midway and Wor.

Might as well get it done so I dont have to spend RB points.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,182 battles

I have 14 left including DM.  wont' get them all done by end of the year  lol.   no real desire to actually

[RLGN]
Members
15,658 posts
27,382 battles
14 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

I am on the 40k battle so for Midway and Wor.

Might as well get it done so I dont have to spend RB points.

iirc, my next closest at GkF, Gearing, and maybe one other. Some are just barely started...

9 minutes ago, centarina said:

I have 14 left including DM.  wont' get them all done by end of the year  lol.   no real desire to actually

Same here.

Main goal was DM, though I hardly play it any more. (Getting DM was my reason for joining Warships.)

Any of the others I finish will just be cake icing.

[SGSS]
Members
5,758 posts
5 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

iirc, my next closest at GkF, Gearing, and maybe one other. Some are just barely started...

Same here.

Main goal was DM, though I hardly play it any more. (Getting DM was my reason for joining Warships.)

Any of the others I finish will just be cake icing.

DM was my reason to start as well.  I use to live 1 mile from the ship.  I got it and relised I realized I did not like it and removed it!

I really like the Henry mod.  Your always spotted but your firing rate is fast.

[SGSS]
Members
5,758 posts
39 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

DM done last night.

You sat through coop for it? Wow

[PVE]
Members
13,417 posts
28,137 battles
13 hours ago, Markk9 said:

This is my second UU grind, god are they long.

GK UU.jpg

Congrat's OP. I just unlocked the GK one last week myself. Not using it as I find the new combined secondary gun/AA module in slot 6 where the LM/UU goes to be better. My GK is full sec build as is the Capt. I prefer the -20% sec gun reload and AA boost to the -15% sec gun reload/-15% main gun reload/-8% main gun range/slower turrets combo of the LM/UU. Maybe after they redo and change the LM/UU's I will want to use it?

Yes they are LONG! It is even worse for me as a Co-op main due to the drastically reduced rewards. Takes forever to do just 1 and I have all 20 ships that currently have a LM/UU. It was ok back when the process was just play until they are done but now that they are changing them to RB (a HORRIBLE idea!) and we only have until the end of 2020 to finish them I know I won't get them all done. I am not going to be happy losing out on the unfinished ones; especially those in stage 5. No idea why WG had to change how you get them? It was fine as is. Guess RB just isn't popular enough and they are trying to manipulate people to use it as they so often do with things. Hope they at least compensate us for unfinished LM/UU's when 2020 ends.

I have done...

• Montana
  • Republique
  • Yamato
  • Conqueror
  • GK
  • Gearing
  • Minotaur

Still working on (Stage)

• YueYang (1)
  • Khabarovsk (1)
  • Hakuryu (1)
  • Grozovoi (2)
  • Z-52 (2)
  • Worcester (2)
  • Shimakaze (5)
  • Des Moines (5)
  • Zao (5)
  • Henri IV (5)
  • Hindenburg (5)
  • Moskva (5)
  • Midway (5)

The still working on group ^^^ is very depressing to say the least as that is so much playing with so little time left. :Smile_sad:

[WOLF9]
Members
1,138 posts
23,079 battles

@AdmiralThunder, you still amaze me with that list.  I am also a Coop main, and I have:

Completed:  Monty, DM, Worc and Yamato

Working on (and stage): Zao(2), Moskva(1), Hindy(2), and GK(5)

RB: Repub, Henri IV, Cong, Minotaur

Doesn't exist (yet): Kremlin, Goliath, Venezia

Been real busy grinding the last 5 lines of the BB and CA/CL lines to T10 (all just got to T9), so not sure when I will even get to the RB.  Plus the RU CAs and CLs coming out soonish.