You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DefundedUser_1036628598

I smell BACON!

11 comments in this topic

Banned
259 posts
4,548 battles

I just received the "Dreaming of Pigs" twitch mission and am positively delighted to see that the top reward is, finally, a Year of the Pig flag!

BOOYAH!

Being born in the year of the pig, this is my star sign in Chinese astrology. So it was especially frustrating that there was no flag issued in the actual lunar Year of the Pig itself when all the other animals are getting theirs.

But better late than never!

Now all I need is a way to get the Porker flag on my EU account as well!

Swines FTW!

Bacon.jpg

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles

Smells like Pig Feces to me. I play Co op, Yet another Random mode only discrimination by WG. I have news for you WarGaming Co op players watch Twitch too. I don't know so much about Russian bias, but the Random mode bias is prevalent. It's a Year of the Pig flag WG for God's sake, lighten up. I get no Bacon.

shot-20_04_04_11_25.35-0014.thumb.jpg.d4ade6702f1f7d12b5411192cc2a30af.jpg

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
4,262 posts
18,630 battles

Oh well, another "try to force me into playing Randoms" FAIL host of ours!   What about NEVER have you not understood???  All this does is "push people apart" even more.   Someday, they might learn but, today is that day it seems......

• Cool 1

Members
3,076 posts
15,923 battles

Do people really care that much about what flag you fly on a ship? I never look at flags on other ships or even my own. 

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,218 posts
5,684 battles
1 hour ago, FixCVs said:

I just received the "Dreaming of Pigs" twitch mission and am positively delighted to see that the top reward is, finally, a Year of the Pig flag!

BOOYAH!

Being born in the year of the pig, this is my star sign in Chinese astrology. So it was especially frustrating that there was no flag issued in the actual lunar Year of the Pig itself when all the other animals are getting theirs.

But better late than never!

Now all I need is a way to get the Porker flag on my EU account as well!

Swines FTW!

Bacon.jpg

Oink!
[PIG] year. Goltz' year.
Waiting for the TX Premium CV, Gran von Goltz or simply, "The Goltz".
Triple baked bacon.
Oink Goltz.

FvG World of WarPIGs.jpg

Banned
259 posts
4,548 battles
1 hour ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Do people really care that much about what flag you fly on a ship?

Personally, not that much, except for the Ranked star flags that actually help save credits with their service cost discount.

However, that is also because, in this NA reroll account, for one thing I haven't received any interesting flags and you kinda have to wait until they accumulate.

On the EU account, some interesting options have been accumulating over the years, like the French Resistance symbol that I use on all my German ships exclusively, or the Scuttling of the Kriegsmarine at Scapa Flow remembrance that adorns all the other Allied ships in my posession. There's also a positive zoo of animals, not just Chinese zodiac ones, so all kinds of pet owners are catered for.

Also after all these years, I can fly two flags on loads of ships, so the second one is usually the Kissy Lips Valentine's 2017. Or there's also one with a little anime girl face on it which tends to annoy weeb haters for some reason. Conceivably, you could even try to combine flags to form a message if you have enough choice.

It is surely a detail too small for most players to even notice but when they do, it's fun.

And I was really ticked off by the omission of the Year of the Pig flag. These animals are so misunderstood!

Edited by FixCVs

[WOLFC]
Members
2,876 posts
16,321 battles
2 hours ago, FixCVs said:

I just received the "Dreaming of Pigs" twitch mission and am positively delighted to see that the top reward is, finally, a Year of the Pig flag! ...

Pigs are my Super Heros ...

i-turn-vegetables-into-bacon-whats-your-super-power-pig-meme.jpg

Banned
259 posts
4,548 battles

To be sure, the requirements, while not out of this world, are no walk in the park, at least not for "casual" players.

Stage 1 - 5 wins in Randoms

Stage 2 - 1.500.500 damage in Randoms, so far so good, although that alone would take me 34 battles if I were to try it in muh Missouri ;-)

Stage 3 - 20 Caps or Assists in Randoms

Stage 4 - Correction 10 wins and 10 top 5 XP results in Randoms (which can also be defests) (once again a poorly worded requirement)

Stage 5 - 10 heroic achievements in Randoms

and all of that in the next eleven days.

All of that for 20 camos and a flag. I like it.

Edit: The only gripe is that as, per usual, the progress in the Twitch missions fails to be displayed in the after-action report.

Edited by FixCVs