You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
9TenSix2Eight

Best Of Random MM

8 comments in this topic

[ANKER]
Members
247 posts
4,943 battles

I just love and Hate always ending up to a Team play like this..last night every game in my team play like this 14 games  1 win only . 

Game MM is so much Fun ..

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.04.04 - 21.19.56.14 (2).png

• Cool 2

[WORX]
Members
10,648 posts
18,555 battles

MM is not the problem... I recommend to adapt to the situation... I can count how many times I think the fleet is trying to "try hard" at winning.

In the end its a win, granted it was unconventional compared to what we think,  a battle should go...

One thing for sure, in domination mode after capping, BBs need to defend the cap. Not avoid caps  like its the Spanish plague. 

Its Random, so the next time you press "battle" those conditions will not repeat itself.

• Boring 1

[ANKER]
Members
247 posts
4,943 battles
10 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

MM is not the problem... I recommend to adapt to the situation... I can count how many times I think the fleet is trying to "try hard" at winning.

In the end its a win, granted it was unconventional compared to what we think,  a battle should go...

One thing for sure, in domination mode after capping, BBs need to defend the cap. Not avoid caps  like its the Spanish plague. 

Its Random, so the next time you press "battle" those conditions will not repeat itself.

As u can see at the mini map they have been there since the start of the battle till the end..I call that Defending spawn.

I hope it's true that MM is not the problem...I've been playing since CBT ..I know all the changes of MM... i dont wanna post and repeat again what others post already...40% winrate bunch together in desame team wail the other team had 8 -9 majority of 50% winrate..it's old ..this topic will go on and on and on...Anyway's i just gonna enjoy what is left good to this Game.

[INTEL]
Members
13,061 posts
36,036 battles

It's an easy problem to solve with a simple step After the 24 ships have been taken from the queue.

But at least we have lots of pretty emblems and that's what's important.

[ANKER]
Members
247 posts
4,943 battles
9 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

i'll give you a basic sample ..what do you think happen to this battle? Do you think ? i'll give you a fast answer kind sir...it's a lost  ..anyways what else can we do right? it's Balance already :cap_win:.

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.04.05 - 07.39.14.54.png

[WORX]
Members
10,648 posts
18,555 battles
15 minutes ago, 9TenSix2Eight said:

i'll give you a basic sample ..what do you think happen to this battle? Do you think ? i'll give you a fast answer kind sir...it's a lost  ..anyways what else can we do right? it's Balance already :cap_win:.

I dont see anything out of the ordinary in this example... On the contrary, there is only one light cruisers in a tier 9 match... So whatever happened to cause the loss, its not attributed to MM.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Funny 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts
32 minutes ago, 9TenSix2Eight said:

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.04.05 - 07.39.14.54.png

reds won..  odds were in their favour...

[D-H-O]
[D-H-O]
Beta Testers, Volunteer Moderator
278 posts
6,155 battles

I just figured the Izumo dropped a contact...………………………..  That's my usual response to a team that hangs out 6-7 strong behind an island …… either asking if they have cookies or if they dropped a contact.  

• Funny 1