Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wildcat18

Hosho Captain

6 comments in this topic

Members
360 posts

Been awhile since I played and I noticed my Hosho stats say Hosho (old) and my Captain is not trained in that ship anymore. Did they change the Hosho and I have to retrain my Captain?

I guess there was a re-work of carriers, can someone give me a link to the re-work notes?

Edited by wildcat18

[WPORT]
Members
5,502 posts
10,525 battles
47 minutes ago, wildcat18 said:

Been awhile since I played and I noticed my Hosho stats say Hosho (old) and my Captain is not trained in that ship anymore. Did they change the Hosho and I have to retrain my Captain?

I guess there was a re-work of carriers, can someone give me a link to the re-work notes?

I'm guessing your port still has the ship and Captain.  It is just that the Captain will need you to perform a few mouse-clicks to select their Captain's Skills again.  The available skills for all Captains have changed, over the course of one or more of the game updates.

Learning to play in the CV-rework environment will feel more like a first-person-shooter game than a real-time-strategy game.

There's plenty of discussion (with a full spectrum of perspectives) on the forums.  I'm guessing you just want to learn how to CV in the updated game environment, though.  :-)

Enclosed is a video.
Welcome back to the virtual seas.  :-)

How It Works: New Carriers Gameplay | World of Warships

Feb 1, 2019

Members
360 posts
1 minute ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

World of Warships wiki page on Aircraft Carriers
https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Aircraft_Carriers

Thanks for the help. I played one or two games in the Hosho way back when. I enjoy Battleships and Cruisers anyway and probably won't even play the Hosho but was just curious about the Capatin.

[WPORT]
Members
5,502 posts
10,525 battles
1 minute ago, wildcat18 said:

Thanks for the help. I played one or two games in the Hosho way back when. I enjoy Battleships and Cruisers anyway and probably won't even play the Hosho but was just curious about the Capatin.

You're welcome.

It was a "big deal" at the time, and aspects of the situation remain controversial.  Other controversies include the "Puerto Rico" grind event, though.  :Smile_hiding:

Good luck.  Have fun.  :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this