You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BravoLuigi

What's the status of USS Enterprise?

51 comments in this topic

[-WD-]
Members
6 posts
13,577 battles

I was wondering about the status of USS Enterprise, and when she'll return for sale. It's been a while since we've heard anything.

I know WarGaming pulled her temporarily because she was OP but she's just in limbo, and they haven't marked her as a "rare" ship like Missouri or Kutuzov (which I see as a little bit of hope)

Maybe if they don't re-release her, they could introduce a nerfed but similar version like Yorktown or Hornet.

Enterprise.jpg

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Members
990 posts
4,091 battles

At first, I thought you meant the real one. Then as I tried looking that up, I found out they're building another Enterprise currently slated for launch in 2025. CVN-80.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,907 posts
14,882 battles

Looking good.

tenor.gif?itemid=13461734

:Smile_hiding:

Edited by BrushWolf
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 3

[BNKR]
Members
1,653 posts
2,814 battles
30 minutes ago, DeathLord1969 said:

At first, I thought you meant the real one. Then as I tried looking that up, I found out they're building another Enterprise currently slated for launch in 2025. CVN-80.

They are recycling quite a bit of steel from CVN-65 to build CVN-80. 

[SIM]
Members
5,789 posts
9,263 battles

She was designated as a rare ship, and she’s not coming back for general sale. You’ll have to hope for luck in a Santa Crate if you want her. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,907 posts
14,882 battles
41 minutes ago, DeathLord1969 said:

Enterprise, along with Yorktown, Saratoga, Hornet, and Wasp are names that should never go idle in the US Navy.

• Cool 7

[FG]
Members
566 posts
4,806 battles

I doubt the Big E will return to the store anytime soon, but if WG do get around to adding a split-off USN CV line, I think it is very likely we will get a nerfed version of the Enterprise in the Hornet or Yorktown as that line's tier 8 (with the Essex as the Tier 10 hopefully). 

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,624 battles
1 hour ago, BravoLuigi said:

I know WarGaming pulled her temporarily because she was OP

Fixed that for ya; I don't expect to see her back outside of a Christmas Loot container.

• Boring 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,939 posts
18,334 battles
6 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Fixed that for ya; I don't expect to see her back outside of a Christmas Loot container.

:Smile_great:

Members
6,211 posts
8,078 battles
48 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Enterprise, along with Yorktown, Saratoga, Hornet, and Wasp are names that should never go idle in the US Navy.

I know Lexington sunk fairly early in the war, but don't forget her too! Heck, her Essex-class version made quite a name for herself too, obtaining the nickname "The Blue Ghost".

[RLGN]
Members
15,661 posts
27,384 battles
42 minutes ago, Umikami said:

One of those with the 0.000000000(etc... etc...)000000000000000000000000000001% drop chance most likely.

One where WG investigates you for hacking if hell freezes over and it actually drops.

• Funny 1

[-N-]
[-N-]
Alpha Tester
850 posts
2 hours ago, BravoLuigi said:

I was wondering about the status of USS Enterprise, and when she'll return for sale. It's been a while since we've heard anything.

I know WarGaming pulled her temporarily because she was OP but she's just in limbo, and they haven't marked her as a "rare" ship like Missouri or Kutuzov (which I see as a little bit of hope)

Maybe if they don't re-release her, they could introduce a nerfed but similar version like Yorktown or Hornet.

Enterprise.jpg

They could re-release the CV containers which would allow the return of those CV's that aren't being sold atm.

[-WD-]
Members
6 posts
13,577 battles
48 minutes ago, Umikami said:

So there’s no hope? I regret hesitating to buy her when I had the chance

[-WD-]
Members
6 posts
13,577 battles
2 minutes ago, MaxMcKay said:

They could re-release the CV containers which would allow the return of those CV's that aren't being sold atm.

Those ones last April? Yea I hope they re-release those

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,907 posts
14,882 battles
9 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

I know Lexington sunk fairly early in the war, but don't forget her too! Heck, her Essex-class version made quite a name for herself too, obtaining the nickname "The Blue Ghost".

Whoops, missed that one but the Lex and Ranger along with the ones I mentioned need to be on a US Navy ship at all times, any ship because they go back to the very beginning of our navy.

[HINON]
Members
8,689 posts
12,684 battles
19 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

the US deciding to scrap the Enterprise was a crime, if there was ANY US warship that deserved to live immortal as a museum it was the Enterprise, for those confused, im talking about THE Enterprise, CV-6, the OG

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

[5D4]
[5D4]
Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
46 minutes ago, BravoLuigi said:

nope, she is gone, you can only get her in Santa crates

[-WD-]
Members
6 posts
13,577 battles
4 minutes ago, lordholland4293 said:

nope, she is gone, you can only get her in Santa crates

Would it be possible to get one gifted from the CN server, which still has her?

[UCF]
[UCF]
Members
62 posts
11,787 battles

The CN

18 minutes ago, BravoLuigi said:

Would it be possible to get one gifted from the CN server, which still has her?

The CN server is not even run by wargaming so that is very unlikely.  She is the new carrot on a stick for loose wallets sadly for those who didn't get her.

[-WD-]
Members
6 posts
13,577 battles
32 minutes ago, knightmagi said:

The CN

The CN server is not even run by wargaming so that is very unlikely.  She is the new carrot on a stick for loose wallets sadly for those who didn't get her.

Well then I guess I’m going hard on the Christmas containers when they come in.....8 months. I hate myself for not getting her

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,624 battles
1 hour ago, BravoLuigi said:

There is a lesson in there somewhere.

[NUWES]
Members
3,381 posts
12,280 battles
23 minutes ago, BravoLuigi said:

Well then I guess I’m going hard on the Christmas containers when they come in.....8 months. I hate myself for not getting her

I learned from Imperator Nicolai long ago that if you want a ship buy it as soon as you can. Sometimes they disappear and never reappear.