You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
sargentmki

All the ways an AFK player is better than you

9 comments in this topic

Members
383 posts
4,119 battles

AFK players aren't extremely common in this game (thank god), but when they do end up in your match, they can play better then the worst players, or even the best on their worse days! 

Here are all the ways an AFK player is better than you! 

- An AFK player will play the game consistently, to their peak ability every game.

- An AFK player will always spot, defend, provide AA cover and die defending base.  

- An AFK player will never get themselves killed quickly and give points to the enemy.

- An AFK player will always tank rounds and distract the enemy for you to the best of their ability.

- An AFK player will never get in your way to throw you off course, or ram you.

- An AFK player will never become part of a "lemming train".

- An AFK player will never spam chat, insult players, or distract players from playing the game.

- An AFK player will never become pink thru team damage (unless WG decides their secondary hits on a nearby ally was way over the line, for some dumb reason)

- An AFK player will never throw the game by making the wrong decision, they will always make the exact decision you expect them to make.

- An AFK player will never be scared of torps, fires, planes or overwhelming odds, they will always hold their position.

Have you seen any other ways an AFK player is better than you?

note: This is a half serious post, I don't advocate being AFK, but sometimes trying to imitate this rare breed of (non)player might of been better than what you do in your worse games haha!

Edited by sargentmki
then vs than
  • Funny 7

[SALVO]
Members
24,789 posts
25,854 battles

The AFK player knows the difference between then and than.

• Funny 2

[USMC-]
Members
290 posts
8,054 battles

AFK players have gotten solo warriors.

[O7]
Members
1,030 posts
4,406 battles
32 minutes ago, sargentmki said:

- An AFK player will never get themselves killed quickly and give points to the enemy.

This needs to be send to every Battleship player that wants to brawl

More often than not Id rather have an afk on my team rather than a secondary spec player that yolos """for the team by tanking"""

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,087 posts
14,947 battles

rofl.gif

@sargentmki  That honestly gave me a decent laugh.  Thanks for that. :Smile_great:

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,744 posts
21,502 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

Ninja'd!

• Cool 1

[VCRUZ]
Members
4,049 posts
9,180 battles

Honestly, im starting to like when i see a AFK on my team, at least i know he is not going to suicide in the first 5 min of the battle... 

Members
383 posts
4,119 battles
6 hours ago, Crucis said:

I don't believe providing grammatically correct sentences is one of my strengths. I'm just happy that I was able to spell most of my words correctly, thank god for spell check.

If you see me in the in-game chat... well lets just say I hope I'm able to get the point across.

:cap_book: