Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Slightlyaskewed

Broken back award

4 comments in this topic

[TF-64]
Members
540 posts
19,083 battles

Come on WG. We need this award. I don't care if it comes with any token flag or camo. I just want the award. 

IMG_20200403_155625.jpg

IMG_20200403_181839.jpg

BTW, both of these were today. 

Edited by Slightlyaskewed
  • Cool 4

[LFD]
Alpha Tester
3,951 posts
634 battles
23 minutes ago, Slightlyaskewed said:

Come on WG. We need this award. I don't care if it comes with any token flag or camo. I just want the award. 

IMG_20200403_155625.jpg

IMG_20200403_181839.jpg

Just came out of an operation (Raptor Rescue is the one this week) and was extremely angry at my team.

The 6 of them couldn't manage to defend the CV and support vessels from the small amount of ships that come from the South. I killed 8 ships in the North by myself (In a Pensacola of all things) did 215k damage. CV is on less than 5k HP. Shots out at the final Furutaka. 4 citadels to finish him off, dead as a door nail. Fraction of a second before my shells hit he gets off a final HE salvo and burns the CV down.

I don't expect much from randoms, but to watch them fail so miserably was almost funny, until I realized that the best scenario game I'm likely to have this week just went up in flames.

Two rules of any online game:

1. Assume your teammates are incompetent, until their actions prove your assumptions correct.
  2. Assume that RNG will never be in your favor, until its actions prove your assumption correct.

[CYNIC]
Members
2,638 posts
6,217 battles
1 hour ago, Slightlyaskewed said:

Clan brawls and battles have plenty rewards.  Made bank the last 2 days

[--K--]
Members
1,343 posts
10,212 battles
1 hour ago, Slightlyaskewed said:

IMG_20200403_155625.jpg

IMG_20200403_181839.jpg

I feel you man, had a few games like that yesterday.  Frustrating.

Sign in to follow this