You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Raven2303

EU Tokens

9 comments in this topic

[RANGR]
Members
311 posts
3,990 battles

I have got all 4 directives finished plus one "Fight with Us" mission, and I have only been able to get Visby and Vasteras... While other people seem to get much more, the randomness of this event really shouldn't prosper into the next event at all.

• Cool 2

[RLGN]
Members
14,303 posts
25,241 battles
11 minutes ago, Raven2303 said:

I have got all 4 directives finished plus one "Fight with Us" mission, and I have only been able to get Visby and Vasteras... While other people seem to get much more, the randomness of this event really shouldn't prosper into the next event at all.

Someone who wants them drew 10s and 20s it would seem; while someone who doesn’t care drew several 140 drops.

WG logic.

[TBB]
Members
62 posts
19,552 battles

Same boat; though I've done 3 weeks of the fight with us. Barring a 250 drop in the final fight with us mission; I'll be in same boat as you. I preferred the buying the camo or the ship as the setup - as it's the camo that is personally important to me. I don't mind grinding it later for the ship. 

Though they may end up changing it all again. We'll see with the German cv release? 

[PVE]
Members
1,031 posts
8,573 battles

I was able to only get Vasteras as well, but I probably won't play the line much so I am not bothered by it. I don't like the gun reload on Vasteras and have other things to grind right now

Edited by MasterDiggs

[GRAVE]
Members
1,269 posts
18,792 battles
20 minutes ago, Raven2303 said:

well considering that prior events you easily could of gotten none of the early access ships, and in this event you are guaranteed at least one of them by playing the game, its actually better than every other early access event.

• Cool 1

[PHD]
Members
1,514 posts
6,444 battles

Pretty much the same here, Visby and Vasteras with about 170 tokens left over.

I played Visby some. Seems like a smaller more torp oriented French DD with better AA( not difficult). But it's a starting point should I want to go up the line later.

Overall my interests lie elsewhere at this time. 

[WOLFG]
Members
547 posts
12,642 battles
24 minutes ago, Raven2303 said:

The ones who have the higher tier ships may have got them by buying those 1,000 doubloon bundles in the armory. I think there's 40 tokens in each container.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,875 posts
16,319 battles
1 hour ago, Colonel_Potter said:

.... I think there's 40 tokens in each container.

Each container is a random number, just like with the Directives ... 

1kDoubBundles.jpg

[PHD]
Members
1,514 posts
6,444 battles

I noticed the mission for the permanent camo for the Visby, so maybe I will get that since perma camos aren't usually a thing at T5. So far I have not been impressed  with the  Visby, but then I only have a 3 point captain. 

Since I am working I will not get to play much till Tuesday.