Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Styles

Hey guys! (Introduction)

6 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
579 battles

Hey everyone! I have been following this game ever since WoT came out. I just recently applied for the closed Beta. Hoping I can get involved. I have a passion for everything WW2, and naval combat has always intrigued me. I'm really hoping to be able to operate a destroyer (sneaky torpedo runs sound fun!) but I don't think I will have the right stuff xD. I've been watching tons of youtube videos, and I am super excited for the game to release. I haven't really been involved with the forums, but seeing how far the game has come I want to have some knowledge about it!

A bit about me: I am Canadian, love PC games! I have a small gaming community and run some servers on the side for fun, as well as modding some stuff. I work in the oilfield, and spend as much time as I can playing PC games!

Edited by Styles

Members
33 posts
206 battles

Hey everyone! I have been following this game ever since WoT came out. I just recently applied for the closed Beta. Hoping I can get involved. I have a passion for everything WW2, and naval combat has always intrigued me. I'm really hoping to be able to operate a destroyer (sneaky torpedo runs sound fun!) but I don't think I will have the right stuff xD. I've been watching tons of youtube videos, and I am super excited for the game to release. I haven't really been involved with the forums, but seeing how far the game has come I want to have some knowledge about it!

A bit about me: I am Canadian, love PC games! I have a small gaming community and run some servers on the side for fun, as well as modding some stuff. I work in the oilfield, and spend as much time as I can playing PC games!

Welcome to the forum commander
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
109 posts
407 battles

Welcome to the seas my friend, and a bit of advice make sure ya know how to swim :P

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this