My message to all WoWS haters, trolls, whingers, and crybabies

13 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles
1 minute ago, Learux said:

Ouch, the double negative.

May I ask, is he (the OP) missing the "then" after the comma because he used "IF"?

If it is... Someone will not be happy lol.

[SGSS]
Members
5,758 posts
9 minutes ago, Ciryandil said:

Thumper quote.jpg

What's sad is you put up somthing nice and the first thing somone does is say somthing stupid and mean.

What a wast this whole "community" is

• Cool 2

Members
1,913 posts
27,771 battles

Would the OP's post be considered "crying" about those with less-than-sycophantic feelings toward WG? Would be ironic, yes?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,829 posts
4,285 battles

While you're correct that there's a lot of whining going on, some things do need to be said. The game has a couple serious issues right now, and just pretending like everything's fine isn't going to help. There's a fine line between whining about DDs OP or CVs suck and actually providing constructive criticism. WG has unfortunately shown that polite suggestions by CCs and the community are ignored, and only when everyone goes full riot mode does anything actually get changed. Random whining is one thing, but when your entire playerbase hates CVs with a passion, something needs to be done. IMO the more fuss we make about things like RU cruisers and CVs the more likely they are to get fixed.

[SALVO]
Members
26,129 posts
29,108 battles
1 hour ago, jags_domain said:

What's sad is you put up somthing nice and the first thing somone does is say somthing stupid and mean.

What a wast this whole "community" is

Jags, some people don't believe in that "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing" nonsense.  I certainly don't.  In fact, I think that the sentiment expressed in the OP's meme is tantamount to demanding censorship.