Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sabot_100

No Container?

11 comments in this topic

[CVA16]
Members
5,392 posts
16,221 battles

Finished my first coop game with a win and a kill. REWARDS and the CONTAINERS both indicated I got an April Fools container (not quite enough XP for the first regular container, it is Coop after all and I'm not running flags). Clicked on CONTAINERS, got the screen to COLLECT CONTAINERS and clicked it. Screen cycled twice thru the zoom into the cargo ship animation finally settling on an empty cargo deck. No more indication of a existing container or anything collected. Back to the PORT screen the REWARDS banner was gone (usually it is there and shows the container as issued) and there were no new items for the April Fools Collection. Not an Earth Shattering/rage quit situation but I'm hoping it isn't a sign of things to come.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

how many pieces of the collection do you have? any dupes?  I saw someone yesterday who had 15 pieces + 8 dupes and he wasn't getting any containers.  Once the dupes are cashed in that would complete the collection.   Now for me.. I have completed the collection but kept getting containers last night .. i didn't relog after completing the collection, so not sure if that would have put a stop to the containers, but atm I don't want any more!!  

[LOU1]
Members
4,170 posts
12,075 battles

You can also check Notifications in the lower right of the Port to see if any Containers were added.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles
2 hours ago, SKurj said:

how many pieces of the collection do you have? any dupes?  I saw someone yesterday who had 15 pieces + 8 dupes and he wasn't getting any containers.  Once the dupes are cashed in that would complete the collection.   Now for me.. I have completed the collection but kept getting containers last night .. i didn't relog after completing the collection, so not sure if that would have put a stop to the containers, but atm I don't want any more!!  

You still get the special containers after you finish the collection.  You just get 15k for each container basically.

[CVA16]
Members
5,392 posts
16,221 battles

I have 3 dupes at the moment. Don't remember if it was just 2 prior to this.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts
7 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

You still get the special containers after you finish the collection.  You just get 15k for each container basically.

15k? i got dupes...  or do i have to cash in the dupes somehow?

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts
7 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

I have 3 dupes at the moment. Don't remember if it was just 2 prior to this.

exchange them for any you are missing its 1:1

[CVA16]
Members
5,392 posts
16,221 battles
13 minutes ago, SKurj said:

exchange them for any you are missing its 1:1

Just realized it was a 1:1 so I should probably use the dups immediately to complete a stage. No need to save them for the ones I don't get like usually do when it is a 4:1 exchange.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

I figured out why I am getting containers still....   In the top left of the mission in your personal assignments, you will see a counter...  so if you got a pile of containers from the codes, well they don't count against the mission counter.  My counter is showing 15/23, while i have finished the collection, i haven't done the mission 23 times...

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles
58 minutes ago, SKurj said:

15k? i got dupes...  or do i have to cash in the dupes somehow?

Once you complete the collection, any duplicates you have remaining and any future ones you get will convert to 15k automatically.  You won't get any further collection drops though from daily containers (if you are cash strapped, its a good way to get extra money by collecting dupes).

[ABCD3]
Members
479 posts
12,021 battles

Armored Patrol gave out a bunch of codes and eight of them worked.   

Sign in to follow this