You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kagenomure

subscription

6 comments in this topic

Members
64 posts
1,209 battles

Hello. I hope to get some help in understanding the wows subscription. It says that it will auto renews after the expiry of the 30 days so that means that after my 30 days are up that my bank will be charged the fees for the sub. That part i understand.

what i dont get or may just be overlooking it but as long as i can keep my premium time going i wont be charged for the next month of sub time?

I only ask cuase i got my world of warships sub last month on the 2 of march and i just checked and it says my sub should have renewed yesturday but i still currently have 37 days of premium time.

[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles

@turbo07

This one is right up your allay, its a product and how its used question. Can you confirm with certainty what the OP is asking ? Thanks..

• Cool 1

[K-POP]
Members
4,846 posts
13,415 battles

My guess would be that it will automatically renew and repurchase a 30 day premium every 30 days, and they’ll just be added onto the end of your existing premium time like what happens with any other earned or bought premium time. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

Members
64 posts
1,209 battles

if that was the case it would have done it yesturday, as it stand when i check my sub it still says renew on 04/02/2020 and that was yeturday

[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles
1 minute ago, Kagenomure said:

if that was the case it would have done it yesturday, as it stand when i check my sub it still says renew on 04/02/2020 and that was yeturday

You can PM @turbo07 Directly if you're in a hurry about the issue... It would eliminate your doubts.

• Cool 1