You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
20,067 posts
14,307 battles

So tonight one of my co-op teams had a fail div, as often happens, that brought a Tier 4 cruiser into a fight that was otherwise T5 and T6. The matchmaker, as is its wont, decided that the battle would not be complete without a carrier, so it gave us a bot CV on both sides.

And the CV it chose was...

image.thumb.jpeg.edd6b257235cea1c82fb37d8ff270e7f.jpeg

:Smile_veryhappy:

I found it quite incredible. I've never before seen a Tier 4 CV spawn in with a T4/5 faildiv like this, where the CV was not itself part of the div. No doubt the presence of the Kuma did something interesting to the algorithm, but that the matchmaker picked a Tier 4 green bot carrier to put into a Tier 6 battle is the most unusual thing I've ever seen it do.

(For the record, the Kuma captain did outstandingly well.)

• Boring 1

[ARGSY]
Members
20,067 posts
14,307 battles

Update: it did it again!

No CV this time, or at least not one that wasn't part of the faildiv, but there was a T4 faildiv ship and the MM added other T4 ships that would not otherwise have been in that MM spread.

It looks like the co-op MM is "cleared" to select ships from inappropriately low tiers if there is even one human ship at that tier in the team.

[SALVO]
Members
4,406 posts
3,801 battles

Everybody must eat I guess, looks deliberate more than error.

[CLUMP]
Members
818 posts
1,165 battles

Bot CVs suck the most they do is spot for other bot ships but that's it :Smile-_tongue: