Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dechion

What happened to mah gold?

7 comments in this topic

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,164 posts
4,311 battles

I logged in today to a 0 balance on my warships doubloons. I had about 8k, and did not purchase anything. My premium time is right where it should be, and no new ships in my port.

Haven't purchased any boxes, flags, skill resets, or camos.

Any idea what happened?

[UNHLY]
Members
4,858 posts
13,528 battles

Some of the flags and camos use doubloons to resupply, so if you were running low and had the ‘resupply using in game currency’ box checked that would burn through doubloons quickly. 

You can also message one of the staff (Hapa, turbo, or kalvothe) or better yet send a ticket into support to get a transaction list for your account to see what was purchased and spent recently. 

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,852 posts
4,300 battles

Usual suspect is consumable resupply, but you'd have to be doing that for a LONG time to burn through 8K doubs, and hopefully you would have noticed by now. I'd message support and see if they can tell you where your money went.

[WOLFX]
1,164 posts
4,311 battles

I double checked my port. No now premium ships, no additional premium time.

I have not bought any permanent camos, done any captain skill resets, dismounted any equipment, purchased any loot boxes, or bought any consumables. 

I have a supply of most flags, so I would'nt have been buying them even if I accidentally had it selected to purchase. I always turn that off, got burned once years ago. I'm sitting on several hundred disposable camos of a variety of types, and only rarely do I use premium consumables.

Even if I did have things wastefully selected I have played maybe 100 matches since new years, and that's the last time I bought gold. 

There is a ticket in, but the menu system for submitting one is rather wonky. Reminds me of the phone menus from support at various companies, where none of the selections are really applicable. We shall see how that goes.

[WORX]
Members
12,671 posts
19,915 battles

@turbo07

Can you do what you do that we dont have the power nor the ability to see/check/verify the OP's account to verify claims?

There is really nothing I or the community can do to authenticate what happen..

TY

[WOLFX]
1,164 posts
4,311 battles
5 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Thank you for your ticket. It's the right way in this situation. Billing Support team will check everything and answer you asap.

What may be call a menu is a kind of troubleshooter that works fine for some players and reduces the number of standard questions which also make possible for Support team to answer some complicated issues faster. So it's working as intended, but thank you for your feedback. We are working on making it better. 

Thanks for your report. 

I'm sure we will get it sorted out, I'm honestly just puzzled. Not even angry.

If I were to make a suggestion about the menu system, I would suggest at the end of the decision tree having an alternative for "something else" or "none of these apply" that would just give the typing box for a message.

Then again, I don't know how your support staff department is organized and that may not work.

At any rate, thanks for the response. Its appreciated. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this