Im_the_Juggernaut_Beotch

Call [edited] in game play

23 comments in this topic

Members
67 posts
7,848 battles

I'm calling [edited] on this game.

Seen too many (random) battles were the enemy inflicts way too much damage to my ship (all classes and nation)

Meanwhile my broadside multi-shell (AP) hits registers only 1200-2300 in HP damage.  This is happening in almost every battle.

FYI - It's not

Angling, Distance to target, Shell type or Ship type.  Simply,  there is a major imbalance in damage exchange in this game  -  Total  [edited] !!

Here comes the SARCASM

• Cool 1
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 4

Members
3,752 posts
23,273 battles

Claims conspiracy posts no replays to back up claims. We're going to need double the popcorn now!!

Rt podcast GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Doubt it's the game and more you're understanding of it's mechanics.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
10,278 posts
17,457 battles

Git Luck.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
37 posts
19,253 battles

Training room is a good area to check out what is happening.  Cue up a training room and load in the ships you frequently encounter and shoot them from different ranges and angles with what ever type ammo.  I play destroyers most of the time, and I did this with the destroyers I usually play against the destroyers and light cruisers I would likely encounter first in game.

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,584 posts
2,423 battles

What ship are you using?  What ship are you shooting at?  Where are you hitting the enemy ship?  These things all matter.  Post a few replays, and then pay attention to the advice you are given afterwards.  Proper knowledge of game mechanics is the single biggest thing you need in order to be good.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,604 posts
1 hour ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Beotch said:

I'm calling [edited] on this game.

Seen too many (random) battles were the enemy inflicts way too much damage to my ship (all classes and nation)

Meanwhile my broadside multi-shell (AP) hits registers only 1200-2300 in HP damage.  This is happening in almost every battle.

FYI - It's not

Angling, Distance to target, Shell type or Ship type.  Simply,  there is a major imbalance in damage exchange in this game  -  Total  [edited] !!

Here comes the SARCASM

I think you need a refresher course on game mechanics.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Gunnery_and_Aiming

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Armor_Penetration

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
4,349 posts
3,781 battles

Best part of this thread is...

The swedish chef of course

11 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

[WOLFC]
Members
485 posts
6,354 battles
16 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Best part of this thread is...

The swedish chef of course

Here's another 40 minutes of the Swedish cap...er, chef.

WG missed a golden opportunity for a tie in captain. Especially with April 1st. Not that I'm complaining, though. I'm sure a modder will fix the oversight.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
4,349 posts
3,781 battles
1 minute ago, Nolo_00 said:

WG missed a golden opportunity for a tie in captain. Especially with April 1st. Not that I'm complaining, though. I'm sure a modder will fix the oversight.

Oh lets hope for next year

Members
67 posts
7,848 battles
43 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I watched all the Youtube videos.  Read whatever articles from WG on HP, angling ect...

My problem is with damage exchange with all enemy of all type of ship.  Damaged inflicted on most to all enemies is always far less than I receive.

There is also an issue with "dispersion" from some enemies but that's another post

Members
67 posts
7,848 battles
2 hours ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Claims conspiracy posts no replays to back up claims. We're going to need double the popcorn now!!

Rt podcast GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Doubt it's the game and more you're understanding of it's mechanics.

It's not knowledge of mechanics or types of Ammo or ship.  Simple matter of  damage exchange with all enemies.  There's a major imbalance.

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,584 posts
2,423 battles
5 minutes ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Beotch said:

It's not knowledge of mechanics or types of Ammo or ship.  Simple matter of  damage exchange with all enemies.  There's a major imbalance.

So, you're utterly convinced that the game is rigged against you, and refuse to take the advice of anyone that says otherwise?  In that case:

Git gud, skreb.

Members
67 posts
7,848 battles
2 minutes ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

So, you're utterly convinced that the game is rigged against you, and refuse to take the advice of anyone that says otherwise?  In that case:

Git gud, skreb.

Prime example.  Just finished a battle where I (in a tier VI Italian cruiser ) exchange shells with an other cruiser of same tier.  I hit him with a full salvo getting (3) penetration hits for ~1200 HP damage.   I get hit from other cruiser (usually always full salvo) with 6300 HP damage.  This kind of scenario occurs in most to all battles.  Even minor hits (bow or stern) from red team  results in damage in the range of 3000-4000 HP.

This is not my imagination.

[WORX]
Members
10,610 posts
18,506 battles
12 minutes ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Beotch said:

Prime example.  Just finished a battle where I (in a tier VI Italian cruiser ) exchange shells with an other cruiser of same tier.  I hit him with a full salvo getting (3) penetration hits for ~1200 HP damage.   I get hit from other cruiser (usually always full salvo) with 6300 HP damage.  This kind of scenario occurs in most to all battles.  Even minor hits (bow or stern) from red team  results in damage in the range of 3000-4000 HP.

This is not  just my imagination.

Sounds like an aiming issue...

Not one time in your post, do you mention anything of substance to convince us its not your fault... Its just your imagination its everything but you...

Moral of your claim... Aim better is a good first step.

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,584 posts
2,423 battles
24 minutes ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Beotch said:

No, it isn't your imagination. It is, however, your lack of skill.

• Cool 1

[BOTO]
Members
1,262 posts
15,376 battles
1 hour ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Beotch said:

Do you realize that you're heavily implying that the game is rigged against you and YOU only?  Do you realize how ridiculous that is?

Here's your options:

1) Maintain your current mentality and keep getting the short end of the stick

2) Use Occam's Razor

If you choose option 1 then I'd suggest you quit playing, because there's not much sense in playing a game that's rigged against you.

If you choose option 2 then there's plenty of good players that will help you.

Members
3,752 posts
23,273 battles
10 hours ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Beotch said:

There are so many game mechanics that come into play here.

Angling, damage saturation, area of the ship hit, shell type, and RNG to start with.

Without a replay no one can say it is bad RNG, your aiming, positioning, etc. So either post a YouTube video of a match for us to look at or the replay file that's in the game folders.

Members
37 posts
19,253 battles

Not all ships are created equally in this game, even the same ship classes in the same tier do not perform equally.  Some are just better than  others, and that's not even factoring in Captain's skills and ship optimization.  Now adjusting tactics such as not being so close to the first volleys of enemy fire in case of the Italian line might help you, because you are going to be spotted first because of the Italian lines bad concealment.  And, I don't mean spotted by destroyers, you are out spotted at tier 6 by cruisers you will never see who will get off first shot at you, i.e. Furitakas, Aoba, Myoko and Atago just to name a few.  They can obliterate you before you realize where they were.  Not meaning to bash the Italian cruiser line, BUT, with that particular line I would say the only ship which can hold it's own in the Italian cruiser line without driving you crazy is the tier 10 Venezia.  Just some lines are not worth the headache to pursue.    

Members
67 posts
7,848 battles

Not only  is there an imbalance in damage exchange with enemies.

I'm encountering "super" accurate Aim from some red team players.  Dispersion of there shells is minimum and they always manage to hit my ship mid-structure / citadel,  even from long distances.