Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sup3rcharged_Banana

Capt Skills...

3 comments in this topic

Members
24 posts
2,709 battles

Since I've had the Hermes, I did about 8 battles in Co Op, watched some YT vids on it...which helped alot on rocket, bomb deliveries...where were pretty easy.  Torpedo drops were something that took more time to get right, but I got it.  Then hopped into Random battles, doing not too bad...but also not the best either.  Which make sense as the damage potential is low considering how many attack aircraft actually make the attack run...but my torpedo attacks are better too :D

What I'm after though is Captain skills.

At the moment, I have...

1- Air Supremacy

2- Improved Engines

I would like to do more damage, so I'm looking at Demolition Expert (more fire chances), but I also wonder if I shouldn't maybe finish off on rank 1 with more aircraft speed or go with Survivable Expert or Aircraft Armour.

Just looking for some suggestions.

Members
270 posts
5,091 battles

In general I try to go for the T4 perk sight stabilization for easier aiming. For the Hermes, I can't imagine you will have to fight too many ships with high AA apart from T6 ships (and you should start getting more selective with who you target, who has better AA, etc. anyways when uptiered). As a T4 I would say you can't go wrong with SE or AArmor for when you get uptiered, but I just don't think that DE will be all that game changing. If you line up a perfect carpet bomb, the enemy should be on fire regardless due to the volume of bombs. Just my two cents, lots of luck :Smile_honoring:

[TBW]
Members
10,287 posts
17,482 battles

Fires should happen already.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Sign in to follow this