Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Hippo

Specials

5 comments in this topic

[COMRD]
Members
83 posts
4,559 battles

A lot of the specials lately have required tier X ships. I don't have a tier X ship so am missing out. I am sure there are a lot of players in the same boat.

What gives????

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Members
3,749 posts
23,256 battles

Finish grinding your T8s and T9 and you'll have several T10s. Then you won't miss out.

I'd also suggest playing several tech tree lines because sometimes directives or rewards are nation specific.

• Boring 1

[BB-57]
Members
323 posts
13,655 battles

Yeah, lately they seem to be focusing on tier X.  While I do have a handful of ships up there, can't say I enjoy playing them.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

$$ bean counters said so...     all i can see.

[ARGSY]
Members
19,968 posts
14,258 battles

It's encouragement to get some. You can do this by grinding the tech tree, or by purchasing a coal ship.

Of those currently available, I have Salem, Smolensk and Thunderer and I enjoy them all. Salem has been around since coal ships were a thing, and doesn't look like disappearing any time soon. Smolensk is going away on Wednesday morning, possibly never to return. Thunderer is my first Tier 10 battleship and I feel confident in her. If you want something big and Japanese with torpedoes that reach for miles, Yoshino might be your thing.  A French coal DD at T10 is coming soon; wait for news.

All are affordable to run even in co-op.

Sign in to follow this