You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Efros

$45 is bit too rich for me

5 comments in this topic

[CO-OP]
Members
1,498 posts
24,775 battles

I looked at the bundles and checked out the first one in doubloons (Sims IIRC) and credits (Boyard). I already have doubloon one but I don't have Boyard. Handed over the credits, set her up and boy do I like this ship. She's the first French cruiser I have actually enjoyed playing. Zippy Zippy Bang Bang. After a couple of games I check her out on the Premium store and... $45 erm nope, sorry, ain't happening. *sigh*. She repaid the 250k credits in a couple of games. Summary of my 9 games with her.

745648494_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_04.02-06_48_21_41.thumb.png.b9d50be44ae33fee32b263179c2a29a7.png

Maybe when my birthday comes around.

*It was Irian that was on offer for 250 doubloons not Sims.

Edited by Efros
Correction
  • Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,083 posts
1 minute ago, Efros said:

I looked at the bundles and checked out the first one in doubloons (Sims IIRC) and credits (Boyard). I already have doubloon one but I don't have Boyard. Handed over the credits, set her up and boy do I like this ship. She's the first French cruiser I have actually enjoyed playing. Zippy Zippy Bang Bang. After a couple of games I check her out on the Premium store and... $45 erm nope, sorry, ain't happening. *sigh*. She repaid the 250k credits in a couple of games. Summary of my 9 games with her.

745648494_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_04.02-06_48_21_41.thumb.png.b9d50be44ae33fee32b263179c2a29a7.png

Too bad she's not in the Amory for doubloons on a permanent basis :Smile_sad:  Otherwise I'd have used the doubloons coupon for her

• Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
1,498 posts
24,775 battles

I might've gone that route if it had been available!

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
11,862 posts
24,560 battles

Bayard is a great ship and a blast to play. I got it when it 1st came out and have not regretted it a bit. Glad it came out back then vs now as I am not inclined to give WG much cash these days and I would have passed as I have on Mainz.

[USCC2]
Members
6,060 posts
2 hours ago, Efros said:

*It was Irian that was on offer for 250 doubloons not Sims.

Such a shame, it seems like WG think of a great concept....and then fail to realise the full potential.

The ship building - why the incredible grind, this rental event - why not choose the rental ships from available list, Operation Life Boat Signal Boost - why not open it to more ships to raise more money.

It's like someone thinks some great ideas and then someone else is there thinking - 'Now how can we restrict this great idea, in a way that makes no sense?' :cap_yes: 

:Smile_honoring: