Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kishan99

Sound Effects bug

3 comments in this topic

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

Hello,

Since the European Patch (or little longer), after playing around 5-8 games, all the sound effects get distorted.  Like some of them get deafened or don't even work.  The only fix I have found is just restarting client.

Community Department
3,314 posts
1,300 battles
6 hours ago, kishan99 said:

Hello,

Since the European Patch (or little longer), after playing around 5-8 games, all the sound effects get distorted.  Like some of them get deafened or don't even work.  The only fix I have found is just restarting client.

Before submitting a ticket to our Support I'd recommend to check these three moments:
- did you set everything at max in graphics settings? (there may be a bug in rare situation if you did so)
- did you install any mods before? (this is highly likely the reason and you'll need to delete them all or try to launch the game in safe mode)
- did you try to check and repair the client? (this may fix most of the issues)

Spoiler

en_voAgm15c.jpg&key=b98f8519edd1a55831be

If check and repair doesn't work you'll need to create WGCheck report and attach it to your ticket to the Support. 
Thank you for report.

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles
13 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Before submitting a ticket to our Support I'd recommend to check these three moments:
- did you set everything at max in graphics settings? (there may be a bug in rare situation if you did so)
- did you install any mods before? (this is highly likely the reason and you'll need to delete them all or try to launch the game in safe mode)
- did you try to check and repair the client? (this may fix most of the issues)

hey there,

I run everything at minimum

No mods ever installed

I have repaired the client

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this