You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MichiganEagle

April Fool's Day Personal Challenge

12 comments in this topic

Members
404 posts
3,852 battles

I can't sink a ship to save my life tonight. How long do we have to complete all 23 whatever-the-thingies? 

There is no Expiration Date listed, and I gave up searching through all the threads on the News and Announcements page. I'm sure it's in there somewhere, but I can't find it. Faster to ask in here, methinks.

[SALVO]
Members
4,407 posts
3,814 battles
7 minutes ago, MichiganEagle said:

I can't sink a ship to save my life tonight. How long do we have to complete all 23 whatever-the-thingies? 

There is no Expiration Date listed, and I gave up searching through all the threads on the News and Announcements page. I'm sure it's in there somewhere, but I can't find it. Faster to ask in here, methinks.

april 8th. Try Coop

• Cool 2

Members
404 posts
3,852 battles
Just now, ArIskandir said:

april 8th. Try Coop

Thanks, friend. And Coop is all I've been playing tonight LOL

[SALVO]
Members
4,407 posts
3,814 battles
Just now, MichiganEagle said:

Thanks, friend. And Coop is all I've been playing tonight LOL

Ask your team mates, everyone is sharing kills for the mission. I did. Cheers

• Cool 1

Members
404 posts
3,852 battles
5 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

It's alright. I'm in no rush.

[RAGE]
Members
341 posts
5,659 battles

You can continue to collect items in daily containers until you complete it. I believe the mission (labeled April Fools) expires tonight. There will also be codes dropped that give containers.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,426 posts
14,165 battles
41 minutes ago, MichiganEagle said:

33 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

april 8th. Try Coop

This, I am spending time in both to spend some time in the test ships in my port but co-op is where kills are easier.

Members
404 posts
3,852 battles
37 minutes ago, mumphred said:

You can continue to collect items in daily containers until you complete it. I believe the mission (labeled April Fools) expires tonight. There will also be codes dropped that give containers.

Is that the one with 23 kills in 23 battles?

If so, that's exactly what I didn't want to hear.

[POP]
Members
2,846 posts
22,776 battles
1 hour ago, MichiganEagle said:

Just ram the BOTS

[USCC2]
Members
6,060 posts
1 hour ago, MichiganEagle said:

1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

Co-Op, I took the Smol and it took 26 games.

I would load and indicate if I got a kill, then I would drop back and go more support.

The Co-Op community is a very good one, wish each other GL and basically.....Co-Operate.

Edited by _WaveRider_
  • Cool 2

[O_O]
Members
6,439 posts
15,335 battles
7 hours ago, MichiganEagle said:

I can't sink a ship to save my life tonight.

Use a destroyer.  When the game starts, speed boost in and ram the first bot you see.  Guaranteed kill.

It's Co-op, so while not ideal for your team mates, it really doesn't hurt them too much.

If you are using a battleship, it can be hard to get a kill in Co-op, particularly when everyone else is charging in for those needed kills.

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
3,054 posts
16,775 battles
52 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Use a destroyer.  When the game starts, speed boost in and ram the first bot you see.  Guaranteed kill.

It's Co-op, so while not ideal for your team mates, it really doesn't hurt them too much.

If you are using a battleship, it can be hard to get a kill in Co-op, particularly when everyone else is charging in for those needed kills.

Alternatively, Boost in (if you have it) with a DD to the side of a cap, smoke, then tear up the DD in front of you with guns while he can't see you.  If someone else ends up with the kill, yolo the cruiser or BB that is now nearby with torps.  Most battles I get two kills.  Some I get 4 or 5 depending on the DD.  A DD with TRB and smoke (Kita and Hara) with fast guns almost guarantees me 1 kill.  Daring is another good one.

Edited by ClassicLib